Friday, January 31, 2014


1-31-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   I have good sources that say there are at least 5 or 6 plans that have been discussed. I am not so sure they have decided on an end result yet.  I heard different numbers  from $1, $1.25 to $1.50 that is entirely believable as an entry place and  it could be really low.    I have talked to some very good economists and if it comes out in that very low range it's not going to be very long, 3, 4, 5 maybe 6 weeks, before it's up to a pretty good number.  Personally I think no matter what it comes out at in 6 months to a year after some political realignment we might see the natural value of the dinar where it should be, probably $2.85 to 3.45 on the high side.

1-31-2014   Intel Guru Bluwolf
   We are within moments in seeing our prize possession take its valor. There will not be any lack of monies for all banks have covered all three tier factors and you will be dealt with exactly and at the same level as the tier before you.   This International Release will appear as planned...The lapse of these next two weeks will be the pinnacle point of this Global Reset being officialized in its entirety through the media...the reset already happened and the media is leaking it slowly.

1-31-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni
   Unfortunately, we have no say in the process or the timeframe.  Iraq needs to find a way to pass laws for economic reform, budget, etc.  so the country can move forward.  I am hoping that Maliki will be gone in April and someone new will have more success in uniting all political/tribal parties.  Otherwise, all the efforts by these various economists, agencies etc. seem to fall on deaf ears.   It has to be very frustrating for the IMF, WB, IIER etc.

1-31-2014  Newshound Guru Enorrste
    I read today that the CBI has stated that they plan to have the banking restructured in Iraq by the end of 2014.  This may be a hint that they are going to hold off until the end of the year with any major change in the exchange rate regime.  We can always hope that they will feel confident enough prior to the end of the year to get the ball rolling, but when I read the statement I got a queezy feeling in my stomach.  Patience, friends.  All we can do is wait.  At least we know for certain that our goal is "in the cards" and timing is now the only question.  Let's just be cautiously hopeful that the timing is sooner than the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.