DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

WSOMN UPDATE, 1 AUGUST

TED1016: 
This is the last day of August folks so if what some say is going to happen by the end of this month, the hours are clicking away. Lots of talk today about possible speculation and congressional options an9 Presidential options. But you know what they say “Talk is Cheap” The time for action needs to get going and if not, I fear many innocent people are going to be hurt.

I caught a little flak from my post yesterday as being contrary to some of the folks thinking. Yes I came down pretty hard on the Liberals but compare to what the Liberals are saying against the conservative pails in compression to my comments. So folks chill and just consider me a person who calls a spade a spade with no personal attack to any of our members whatsoever.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father many of our members are going through some very stressful times and in an effort to help many of our members have carried our members prayer request list to their bedside and sharing it with their church members and other community groups. We do this Father because from personal experiences we know there is power in prayers.

Dear Lord God Almighty hear our pleads for help and assistance to ourselves and the family and community members we are associated with. Many things can happen though what others may believe as coincidental but we know where those unexplainable cures have come from. Thank you Lord for all you have done for us through the many low points of our lives. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friends and know as we leave this month and go into the next that our Lord does not recognize our calendar. Good things awit us soon.




 

gm2all...again


 

ONCE, GOOD TO SEE YOU THIS MORNING. I APOLOGIZE FOR COMING DOWN ON YOU. AND YES. WE ARE ENTITLED TO OUR OWN OPINION S AND CAN CERTAINLY VOICE THEM.


 

np sunnysplace


 

Good Morning RC and others. I see the word is traveling about the supposed repeal of Obamacare is the new hinderance for the RV, Not sure I believe that although many are trying to get me to. Oy vie maybe its all just a hoax. Afternalll I keep getting reminded about Vietenam


 

Wiz: Is there a Bodi article? Comment? Where do I find it? TY!


 

HER TWEET IS THE PETITION...I AM TALKING TO HER RIGHT NOW LOL SHE IS EXTREMELY HAPPY


 

question, with financial markets saying there are already too many DOLLARS released in the marketplace, how does that reconcile with th RV and evenMORE dollars going into the marketplace? does it reconcile with the GCR (global reset)


 

I would love to sponsor a CC and the speakers/guru debate. MT.Goat is now on a Decentralization kick. Can anyone show where that has ever come up? Someone might want to remind the newsletters are archieved she was on the Mosul liberation kick too. It cracks me up.


 

BE CAREFUL OF THE POLITICS...


 

GA, Ladies and Gents- can this ride get any stranger ??


 

That's IF it's the holdup... ... Bruce will tell us Tomorrow night why we were not in the bank Saturday... better yet let's everyone email him and ask him what happened lol


 

He will probably just say that is what Sue told me...:0

Ted- maybe Sue is controlling Bruce's mind


 

I am trying to lay low keep positive thought and not get caught up in the guessing game it's too painful and frustrating... I pray for all of our sakes and the worlds this is done done done !


 

Even 365 is done- done- done with Iraq- he's fed up too

He's giving it till 1-1-2018

Sand- I'll be done done done if it goes that far


 

IMO more and more this gets dragged out the more I loose confidence in this. I see it as there trying to figure a way to not let us little people prosper.

We need it. Trump wants this . think about it what is going to be one of the first things you do with Money?

I think this is way above our comprehension and it's very convoluted but I believe it's being pushed hard now for completion and we will all be so exhausted from the stress of it we will have to drag our sorry butts in there quick !


 

When I first got into this , it was a no brainer but now who really knows. Like Halo said it's a mess and a sh$$ show.


 

Even the fact it took so long we had no idea the butterfly had so many stages to go through but that's


 

Whatever happended to that Gen. Hamm fantasy of last year or so. Certain gurus milked it for what they could and then moved on from it. Seems to be a pattern with lots of things. Whatever it takes to keep us engaged, I guess.


 

Rc are you feeling good about August 1ST ?


 

ADON- I FEEL GOOD EVERYDAY, BUT NO RV TODAY OR TOMORROW IMO

So you think Iraq won't comply with the IMF ? Have no idea which week.. this week would my choice however


 

BEST WORDS I HAVE RIGHT NOW ARE HOW MUCH I ENJOY SEEING ALL OF MY WSOMN FAMILY…KEEP THE FAITH…IT IS COMING!!


 

Please...will someone just get out their crystal ball, pretty please?

dpchamp...thanks...my crystal ball is out at the cleaners!


 

cantap my crystal ball is cloudy


 

My crystal ball has a small crack...one side of has an R...the other side has a V...nothing in between! Yikes


 

Also as a distraction of Dipping my toes into the cryptocurrency waters got a little bit of money in Litecoin and looking at becoming my own bank sort of it's complicated but very interesting lendino cryptocurrencies basically at High rates which doesn't seem legal but very lucrative

I'm not sure but I think this is what Tony from TNT was referring to when he was talking about becoming his own bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.