DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 9 AUGUST

TED1016:
And then there is Tuesday, is there any reason to think the information we get today will be any better than yesterday? Not that I can see but it sure would be nice to see that Tuesday be different than all the Tuesday’s past. Hope springs eternal so let’s hope for a special day today. Personally I spent the day out in my garage trying to straighten things out, made a little progress, it kept my mind occupied.

Tomorrow I have an appointment for an interview with Home Depot part time. I really need the extra income like many others here on the WSON board since the immediate income is continually been delayed. Time to start selling some things just to get by for another month or so. Getting harder and harder to stretch income to meet the demands of the creditors.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we gather here to offer thanks for all that you have done for us over the years of waiting for this event to take place. I must admit there were times when financial disaster was eminent and then something unexpected would happen to provide the means to make it another day, week or month. Those times are what keep me centered.

Dear Lord God Almighty, if it be Your will help those among our group who are starting to believe the wild stories being poured into us on a regular bases by people who are either doubters themselves of just being fed false information to pass on to desperate people. If today is the day for us then we pass all the glory to You for standing by us through the storm.

Rest easy in your slumber my friends our hopes and dreams have only been delayed for a while longer and we must all work together to keep us all centered on our goals for post RV. Our time grows near. Good morning and even as you read these words your reward is on the way.





 

anyone have frank notes I couldnt get the video to work


 

CURLY- I JUST FINISHED LISTENING TO IT, FRANK IS SAYING WATCH THE 15TH THROUGH THE 21ST AND THE 1ST THROUGH THE 1OTH OF SEPTEMBER. HE STATED IRAQ HAS RV'ED IN THE PAST IN APRIL AND SEPTEMBER

Frank - From memory - The Atm's with the lower notes go into effect on or about the 21st of this month- this cannot happen without a new rate. This date is also when the employers pay their workers on a new pay scale - Time Will Tell


 

I HEARD HIM SAY THE ATM'S WOULD BE LOADED ON THE 2OTH. IT IS A MATTER OF TIME, MY FRIENDS. WE GET CLOSER AS EACH DAY PASSES AND I'M EXCITED.

not going to be excited til we get closer but I have been sorting thru stuff at the house so something is in the air,,,lolol I have lived with boxes in each room for 3 years getting tired of them,,,,,thought i would of moved long before now

RC love your excitement-thanks for the continual feed of updates Sandnsea. always lurking and appreciate what everybody brings-sorry I have nothing to contribute


 

I notice I stop living life when I get too invlved over here so got to keep a balance. I went and got a job lolol that is suppose to make u normal lolol. ok time for bed i work nites so better get a nap

RC, MG says the new cards won't have any new IQD on them, but they are will be used only for security codes. She explains in detail in yesterdays message. Just a thought in case Frank's information does not come true. Each day brings us closer and for that I'm grateful

It appears when Bill cleaned house he removed a number of subjects from just above the chatbox, off for a full day of fishin' y'all take care ya hear!


 

A referendum for Kurdish independence from Iraq is set for September 25. Could this have anything to do with the recent projections of a delayed RV???

According to a Moody's report, the combination of domestic and geopolitical risks affects the government's capacity to service its debt, which weights very heavily on Iraq's rating. "The combination of domestic and geopolitical risks affects the government's capacity to service its debt, which weights very heavily on Iraq's rating," Moody's report read.
It seemed that we were waiting on Mousel, yet with Mousel now in the past, we have apparently moved to resolving the differences between the Kurds and Bagdad. Very confusing! Some
are saying the "cards" have a new rate yet others are saying "no new rate".. again confusing. The only thing we must do is WAIT either patiently or impatiently since "Time will tell!".


 

HI FIREFLY. ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE YOU. YOU CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN MISSED !!


 

Well, EVERY 'milestone' we've reached has NOT brought us to the RV! In fact the most obvious "milestone" ... umm ONLY milestone that produces ANY measurable result is the "Daily milestone". As each day spring anew, we are one day closer. That's it. Nothing I've seen has been more measurable than that! ...and that means we've all been guilty of getting our hopes up over meaningless news...

So in my humble opinoin, we'll all do ourselves a favor by NOT getting our hopes up when anyone says anything...then, IF it RV's and we go to the bank, THEN we'll be somewhere!

As you all can tell, I'm frustrated with this elusive event and trying to prognosticate "when" or about when is impossible...for anyone. So I keep encouraging myself with my own "guesses" (who needs or wants a guru-guess?)

12 complete years at the end of next month! I think thats enough


We only get our hopes up because people on sites report us their Intel says the RV is coming

i guess ole ray just listens to frank now......a complete regurgitation of last nights call info. Lol
wow...everybody got so excited for ray rens update....it got put in the forum 3 times and in chat once......when rr speaks ,people lose bladder control i guess.




Hardly - just timing


 

sand i was just joking.....most do fall all over him though


 

LOL TOOLFAN, I THINK A LOT OF FOLKS WILL GET ALL EXCITED OVER ANY LITTLE THING AND I CAN UNDERSTAND WITH HOW LONG A LOT OF THEM HAVE BEEN IN THIS. OTHERWISE I DO AGREE WITH YOU


 

gkel been here since 2004

Tool, I stopped listening to RR conference calls about 6 months ago. His tweet came out as I was posting information from Frank & Delta, so I just posted Rays.


 

1cam i do know that.....just was funny it got posted so many times....ironically enough it was a direct reading of franks call last night

Very true Tool. He's got to get his info from somewhere! Lol!

Yes it is! Many are frustrated and concerned about the quietness. These are golden times. With all the false hype from previous years, I appreciate the real substance!

YES I AGREE, I RATER IT BE QUIET THAN THE LIES AND BS PUT OUT BY THE GURUS

Hi guys! I for one needed a little hopium this day, and RR just tweeted some. For those who need some koolaid, too; take a look. (someone in here posts his stuff, right?)


 

Agree that r's tweet is suspiciously congruent w/ Frank's last night. Maybe r is just getting lazy. Idk. Gonna start thinking of you two as the Bopsy Twins. lol. (Maybe you are both too young to remember those stories from yesteryear). lol again.


 

The lower denoms have been in those ATM's so long they have probably dried out from the heat!!!


 

Hearing good stuff in Iraq from the news articles, lets hope its true. Also in dinarland as well. Just hoping we can still exchange our zim currency.


 

Has Admin Bill had anything to say today

RJPEA- I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM TODAY


 

How can I stop getting the tweets from adminbill

006-I WOULD THINK SEND A STOP TEXT WHEN YOU GET THE TWEET

Getting text at 1230am about a mlm is over the top for me. I need to be snoring at 1230an not answering tweets

006- ADMIN IS JUST TRYING TO HELP FOLKS GET REFOCUSED ON SOMETHING BESIDES THE RV


 

Understand and good for him and those who are into that that's why I ask how to stop getting them


 

006,. Send 40404. OFF @WSOMN0629


 

It's just my opinion but MLM opps are hardly the way to generate funds for the majority in this chat room


 

DOW =22,065.34 -33.04 -0.15%, S&P 500 =24,474.92 -5.99 -0.25%, Nasdaq 6,370.46 -13.31 -0.21%, GlobalDow -3.98 -0.14%, Gold +1.50 +0.14%, Oil 48.96 -0.43 -0.87% Could this be the start of the grea fall?


 

Anyone else receive a letter from The Dept of Justice, Atlanta, GA re: Sterling currency??? I just got mine. Maybe we will see something out of this. Smile


 

RaginCajun wrote
9m ago
LUCY- I DID OVER I YEAR AGO

Rajin: Wow! Maybe they go alphabetically? I'm a V!!! I'll go to the website, and respond today. YAY!!!!


 

Ted1016 ... Or just maybe uncertainty about North Korea???

The crash will occur, we just don't know if it will be before or after the RV. A crash could trigger the event. JMO

LUCY- I DID NOT RESPONSE AND WILL NOT

Ragin: Why not? You are legally entitled to receive, at least, part of your money back.


 

RIP GLENN TRY A LITTLE KINDNESS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBTSQZq1E


 

https://post.craigslist.org/u/1Gor7Zx85xGCNCtJcqK9Pg/5qcdd My Craigslist listing for my tool box If anyone is interested.


 

Well I promosed my grandson that I would help with his college tuition and the main this is I still have the tools that went in it afterthe RV i will buy another tool box.

Oh, BTW the current price for that particulr tool box new is 7K I paid 5K for mine when I bought it.

GE, TED...I SURE WISH I COULD HELP WITH THE TOOLBOX...

That's OK dp, the big thing was just taking up space in my garage for the lat 10 years or so


 

006
Did bruce do his intel




 

Not yet He has to make money off his callers frst.


 

I heard the Shuman earth resonance is up to quadruple and people are very edgy from the energy. It's so high that when they put calm monkeys in it they attacked themselves !?Interesting !!!


 

Bruce's call has changed to promoting products, lol Bruce makes money off of all the stuff Bob and Sue push on everyone. lol




 

Osmosis He'll (and all the others) will keep dreaming this stuff up as long as there are peeps who keep flocking like lemmings to their cc's like moths to a light bulb at night.

If you all spent the time to try and cultivate any type contact you would understand... That being said... I listen to No calls myself... But I also do not judge the bringers of what they are told... They only hope to help with the stress. Bruce has a good heart... Havent listened to him in a few years... But he cares


 

Not many come in chat anymore it seems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.