DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

WSOMN CHAT,8 AUGUST

TED1016:
How about this? It is Monday again and we are all ready for some real action this week. However, we know in our hearts that even if it does not happen this week, it will happen. To those of us who have been waiting for a while we know that until we see the 800 numbers or directions to go to a bank or redemption center it is little more than speculation at this point.

Now does that mean we give up and start believing that it never will happen as so many of the nay- sayers have been telling us all along. Heaven forbid! That alone is what the CABAL would like us to do. So what should you do if you are facing hard times because you are dependent on the RV. Since I have been in the long distance race I have known of many people who just put the currency in a drawer.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, help us to understand what is going on with the GCR/RV and who stands to lose when this goes into effect. The Big Bankers and the Cabal are fighting for their lives and are trying any and everything to keep this slowed down or stalled at every opportunity. Many of us realize that Father but there are others need re-enforcing from others. Bless each of them Father.

Dear Lord God Almighty, help us to see pass the ones who are dedicated to discouraging us from believing this event will ever happen in our lifetime. The road to this happening seems cluttered with confusion and distrust, please guide us to the path You have chosen for us to follow. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well and accept what is and what is yet to come. Surely there will be times when doubt will creep like a thief in the night into your dreams and during your waking hours. Lord provide us the armor of faith in our lives so we can be shielded from the scoffs of other who do not believe. We cannot express our gratitude high enough for what is planned for our future.






 

Just got a call from my grandson. Trying to get his financial aid set up. He is looking for funds. Looks like I need to start finding a buyer for my $4000 tool box. (without tools)


 

Ted, I just went through that with my daughter who just graduated from college. Loans,,,,,,yuk


be lucky to get half that much. Have to pull my tools out of it and get it to the front of the garage first




 

Good Afternoon Room!! correct me if Iam wrong but is Admin having a call late this evening???? i thought i seen a post of a link


 

GM/GA, PAYDAY…GREAT TO SEE YOU!! Smile THE CALL MENTIONED THIS EVENING IS REGARDING THE OTHER INCOME PLAN HE MENTIONED


 

The room really died what happened


 

I AM NOT SURE…I AM ALIVE AND HERE…


Dinarland is quiet. Hope that's a good thing.


Did anyone else get a tweet from wsomn0629 to Identify yourself to remain here? Who do I reply back to?


I wouldn't respond to that Lula. Admin hasn't sent anything out to my knowledge. I would PM him first.


 

GOOD EVENING. AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I HAVE SENT OUT PERSONAL TWEETS TO SOME THAT HAVE AMBIGUOUS TWITTER ID'S TO INSURE YOU ARE REAL. SIMPLY RESPOND TO THE PERSONAL MESSAGE.
NOT TO REMAIN IN WSOMN BUT TWITTER. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE HERE.



Hi Admin Bill! I just responded to your tweet.


 

HE NEEDS TO MATCH UP YOUR WSOMN IDENTITIES WITH YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT OR CELL NUMBER…PLEASE RESPOND TO HIM VIA TEXT (OR HOWEVER YOU RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE).


Admin i tried to do a twitter account and couldn't figure it out so i stay on here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.