DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Sunday, August 13, 2017

BLUWOLF UPDATE, 13 AUGUST

I declare that there will not be any nuclear interventions with North Corea. I declare that there will not be a military invasion of Venezuela. I declare that there won't be any civil urban war within the confines of the U.S. i declare that the 1% is now powerless and non existent. I declare that this blessing is now being executed in full in God's timing. I declare that all those malignant government officials will all be leaving office as we speak. I declare that all who have stolen or created an injustice towards the American people will all fall to our justice for no one is above the law. I decare that all things said will fall into place declared 100 % accomplished by the Almighty power of God JEHOVÁ and with that I conclude and say to all Amen, Amen,Amen Na'maste Bluwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.