DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WSOMN UPDATE, 5 JULY

TED1016: Happy Independence day folk, Yes just another July 4th under our belts as we find ourselves as we were years ago waiting for the RV. Well al I can say is that I certainly hope this is the last July 4th we have to sit and wait for the process to go through and gives us our return on our investment. From all that I have seen and listen to today it seems we may be standing at the door ringing the doorbell.

Thinking back, there have been many who just gave up on the hope and put their currencies away in an old suitcase or stuffed in the back of a safe somewhere. I recall once reading about a person who got so tired of waiting that they took all of their currency and shredded it a paper shredder and then there was the lady who just set it on fire in the fireplace burning up her dream.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we come to you during the early morning hours of our nations Independence day with gratitude for your grace not to allow us to destroy our chance to change our lives and the lives of our family, friends and communities by sharing our wealth in a way the pleases You. It has been a challenge but we who stood fast are eternally grateful.

Dear Lord God Almighty Watch over our members as the slumber during these early morning hours and give them the rest and knowledge on how to uses their reward to the best advantage of the moment. Protect them during the process from those who would take advantage of them. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friends our destiny awaits and is a gift beyond comprehension or imaginable. .


 

ALL APPEARS TO BE CALM AND MOVING AS I HAD HOPED. STILL LOOKING TOWARD NEXT WEEK TO SEE THE END OF OUR TRIAL AND THE POTENTIAL RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC SOMETIME NEXT WEEK. I DO NOT THINK THERE IS GOING TO BE A LENGTHY DELAY FROM GROUPS TO THE PUBLIC SO BE READY.

A REMINDER TO BE SAFE ON THE 4TH. PLEASE DO NOT LET CHILDREN HANDLE FIREWORKS, EVEN THE SAFEST CAN BE DANGEROUS IF LET UN-MONITORED

ANOTHER REQUEST FROM ME TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE SIGNED UP AS AN AFFILLIATE UNDER THE ROYALTIE GEM PROGRAM. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM WITH THE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED TO REGISTER WITH SO I CAN MAKE SURE YOU ARE LISTED IN MY LINE.

AS I MENTIONED BEFORE WE ARE LOOKING AT SEVERAL SCENARIOS WITH THE MOST REALISTIC IN MY MIND AS FOLLOWS: 1). ZIM & HISTORICAL BONDS ARE PROCESSED. 2) GROUPS (INCLUDING INTERNET GROUPS?) ARE PROVIDED ADVANCE NOTICE TO CALL THE BANK OF THEIR CHOICE TO SET AN APPOINTMENT. I AM SURE THEY WILL ASK WHAT CURRENCIES YOU HOLD. 3) INTERNATIONAL RATES MAGICALLY SHOW UP FOR PUBLIC EXCHANGES.


 

Adminbill so those that have Zim will be notified by the Banks letting us know we can exchange?

ADONISMALE - TELL THEM ALL THE CURRENCY YOU HAVE WHEN YOU CALL IN. IF I GET MORE INFORMATION I WILL LET YOU KNOW. THE ZIM AND THE DONG ARE WILD CARDS.


 

ADMINBILL wrote
9h ago
YOU WILL NOT BECOME A TRILLIONAIRE WITH ZIM. THAT NONSENSE WAS JUST THAT...NONSENSE.
IN MY PERSONAL OPINION HOLDING ONTO ZIM IS A VERY BAD IDEA. I SAY THAT FOR ALL THE CURRENCIES. GET IN, DO YOUR EXCHANGE AND GET THE H*LL OUT. DON'T LOOK BACK AND DON'T EVER GO THROUGH THIS INSANITY AGAIN.

So do we think the dong and the aim are not worth anything?

What does it mean that Zim and Dong are wild cards?

People have contracts with major financial institutions for the Dong and Zim... soooooo no

If it's a powerful card then why would Admin Bill say don't expect to be trillionaires...that was nonsense?


 

PLEASE. DO NOT POST ADMINBILLS NOTES!!!! THANK YOU !!!

Kidney stones...... Again....... Maybe infected

Going in for surgery 2 9mm stones blocking see ya on the other side - hopefully will be home tonight


 

TAKE CARE SAND. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. OFF TO WORK IN A BIT. TIME AND A HALF THOUGH. BBQ LATTER TODAY. BE SAFE TODAY AND REMEMBER WHY WE HAVE INDEPENDENCE DAY.

TOLD EVERYTHING REMAINS ON TRACK FOR THIS MONTH. STICK WITH MY TIMELINE UNTIL TOLD OTHERWISE AND THEN YOU WILL BE ADVISED OF ANY CHANGE IF IT HAPPENS.

REMEMBER TODAY IS NOT A HOLIDAY IN THE REST OF THE WORLD. IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL. LOOK FORWARD ARTICLES, STEALTHY PRESS RELEASES, ETC. TODAY THROUGH THE WEEK.



(((((( SNAKE )))))) SO GOOD TO SEE YOU MY FRIEND... ((((( LADYZ )))))) ((((((TIGER))))) (((((( DINAR FAMILY )))))) STAY POSITIVE .. DON'T OVER THINK THIS PLEASE.. IT'LL MAKE YOU SICK. NO MATTER HOW YOU THINK IT OR SEE IT,, YOUR GOING TO HAVE MORE MONEY THEN YOU EVEN REALIZED. LUV YOU ALL !

By the way and have not been able to confirm as yet but do believe the new USN was confirmed late this afternoon for what that my be worth to anyone on this board having an interest


 

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ...HOPE THIS IS OUR LAST ONE ... AND NEXT YEAR LOOKS VERY DIFFERENT HAVE A GREAT DAY HOWEVER YOU CELEBRATE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY....


 

HI SUNNI - YOU AND RICOSHAY HAVE A GREAT DAY


 

Quick question- when reading earlier posts I see that AdminBill was in. He stated to remain with the current timeline that he stated previously as far as RV appearing. Does anyone know what that timeline is?


 

BY OR BEFORE THE THIRD WEEK OF JULY


 

The one banker I can truly trust is off today and not answering her home phone so have been unable to confirm as yet


 

Happy Fourth of July to everyone! That man Bill said in his post that he expected the public release in three weeks not the Internet groups.


 

I figured the Truth Call are old BGG folks. How were they once so good now they just bash the belief in this journey? Are they disappointed what. It's gonna float and if you believe otherwise blah blah.


 

I read a part but the 1/4 pages omg wrap it up ?￰゚リツ?. Than, Chattels others I always say guys it will happen just relax!!


 

snickerswrote
24m ago
Frank was positing re the 21st (or before) yesterday on his cc with Delta. I imagine others will now be jumping on that bandwagon.


 

Snickers he has a huge following.... he doesn't give date/rate just study. I would take a class if that was my main interest

about the possible "float" thing.....I think in our private appts we will be give whatever the top float price is. Just a thought. We will be very happy.


 

I like ADMINBILL great motivations yesterday and today. I hope and pray our blessings will be upon us real soon

VASO. IT REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE ITS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER


 

Happy Independence Day family Smile

Stepdaughter and her fiancee flying in today arriving SA 4:48 PM Getting married here on the Riverwalk on July 9. My wife is going Spastic

She is the Setelor on our Trus account and I hope to break the news to her after the RV and it shure would be nice if it came in before her wedding day. (Fingers crossed)


 

From Bruce's website: ***NO CALL ON JULY 4TH. ENJOY THE FIREWORKS. YOUR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE COMES SOON! ***


 

Not promoting,,,,only informing. RTC tweeted that His Royal Badness is going to be on tonight at 10 pm edt.


 

YOSEF HAVING A SPECIAL CALL TONIGHT


 

Yes Sunny. Is it ok that I bring over some of the things he says?


 

PRETTY WUIET TONIGHT CAM. SURE. BUT PLEASE NOT WORD FOR WORD. JUST WHAT YOU THINK HE IS SAYJNG

Lol,,,,,Hell no! He cracks me up. The entire mantra that President Trump is cabal fumes me along with quite a bit of other things he speaks about. My sources are more in line with what Admin Bill brings. I will use discernment.


 

Y best contact said that "it's time to go." Hence he jumped on the call tonight hoping they will provide him the 800 numbers especially since Bruce is not doing his call tonight. We are being tracked, as far as security, from the time we make our calls until we are back at home post exchange.


 

yosef is correct.....triple digits......just its .009 , not 900.......lol

That looks like that's it. The main line is full and they are using the back up line now. He's going to Q & A now.






 

HOPEFULLY THOSE THAT WANTED TO HEAR IT. COPIED DOWN THE INFO. I ERACED IT JUST PLAYING A LITTLE HOOKY.


 


Sunny, I'm pretty much done with the call. He's on Q & A so I doubt there's anything of any substance to share. His normal soapbox cry is today is the day. Crazy rates and disrespecting President Trump. I was hoping for a gem of info that was reasonable, but that didn't happen.


 

Hi 1camman1 I am good geez that call is dissapointing . So many characters out there .


 

Halo. I know. I'm very open-minded so I take in a lot of information. I use pieces of the puzzles from varying sources to see the picture. No disrespect to Y, outside of the Z being a bond which he shared last year, there's nothing else he's done for my soul.

The first time Yosef spoke was on Adminbill call


 

Yes I remember but Admin was smart .

And Yosef sounded smarter then

Yes I agree I do the same just take what resonates with me . Some things he says can really pull u in . I hope he is right about tonight !

Y is saying SKR holders and such should wake tomorrow with the holds off of their accounts. How about that Halo??? lol

Yea he's said that before too ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.