DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 25 JULY

TED1016: 
As expected Sunday turned out to be pretty much a typical Sunday nothing day as related to the RV. To those folks who are sneaking into our site and taking my nightly post to your own websites to be ridiculed and taken apart, allow me to offer a suggestion. Since it is clear you have a spy in our group, just have your spy contact me by PM and I will just give her/him a copy when I post.

All I have to say here is giving my personal opinion about how I see the situation unfolding. Now I am sure you will most likely find flaws in my statements and the prayer session after. And really that is OK with me because while you are concentrating your efforts on me, you will at least be reading a correct post rather than one that has been manipulated by a third party.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father I know that You know my heart and that I would never instinctually attack or mislead any of our members. Still, after years of writing I know some may be offended by misinterpreting what I have to say. To those people I can only ask forgiveness, if they accept it is strictly between them and Your will Lord for we are all expected to be able to forgive.

Dear Lord God Almighty I come this morning to ask that you give me a better ability to express myself through these written words. My goal for these messages is to lift the spirits of the ones who have placed all their hopes and dreams on the outcome of the RV. By in large, these are all good people here seeking to make a better live for themselves and others around them. Help and guide us when You can.

Rest well my friends our destiny awaits and we need to be prepared. Amen And Amen


 
 




 
 
Good morning folks, due to a very long and strenuous day for me I will be posting my normal 3:00 AM post at this time to better prepare myself for meditation and person prays. . I plan for my following post to better adhere to my regular time frame.


 
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR BLESSING.


 
I thought we had a shot last night after Saturdays news that Supp. Budget was approved, but Then I'm reading it's today ?

STAG- WE CONTINUE TO WAIT MY BROTHER

I was in and Out Sat it was reported according to Ray that Budget was approved and I heard Frank did too but then read It's today who knows.. I'm assuming It's Today

News travels fast in Dinarland - we will know soon


 
STAG- WE HAVE BEEN TOLD GIVE ME MOSUL, OPEN THE BUDGET, ETC, ETC, ETC AND NOTHING. THIS WILL HAPPEN WHEN IRAQ IS READY FOR IT TO HAPPEN AND NOT A SECOND SOONER


 
From the news it looks like it could be soon

We do know Iraq has Boatload of Gold reserves and I think we are close to announcement of currrency revalue and announcement of gold backed


 
good morning RC and all in wsomn room chat.. thank you mods for all you do!! Do not get discouraged, for we are so close.. just a little more patience...


 
if i remember correctly they wanted 3 days to them selves for partying, let them be happy first,,, they have waited a long time as well


 
We know every single day more exciting news is dropping - all we have to do is make sure we are ready when this goes


 
it's my understanding that the budget is voted in!!!


 
GM everyone so am I reading correctly has budget been moved to vote from today to tomorrow now?


 
This should be our week!


 
KFTA - new window - In my honest opinion I'm expecting to see the monetary reform implemented between tonight (Sunday) going into July 24th,2017 through August 10th,2017.


 
I'm still hoping we go through the door this week!


 
Me too!!


 
@THE_TNT_TEAM: Monday's call is at 1:00 PM, Eastern. This week's outlook is.....??? https://t.co/q0x4NLFy22 #wearethepeople m.twitter.com/THE_TNT_TEAM


 
Thanks Halo. Why why why does Rayren use these stupid cryptic statements all the time. It doesn't really help anyone.


 
Was reading below. Sand I sure hope you are right. I really feel like I am at the end of my rope. Don't know why. Feeling stressed today. Ready to end this ride.


 
I think in reference to RR, His message is because he is just as frustrated and confused as the rest of us.


 
Good afternoon members.

My wife has decided to join me in my prayer sessions. Not tht she believes in the RV but she does believe in helping people through prayers.


 
So RR says if not this week it should be our last full week as far as what he is hearing ...
 
1st caller on Mr. Renfrow's CC is the same lady with insightful questins. Halo: Heard that before, haven't we.

Yup we heard it all !!! But I do believe we r close ..

Halo: Yup ... as they say, "closer than we have ever been".


 
Oh hell ... Caller # 2 is Dr. Donate. That's when I sign off!!!


 
Well, it's either donate on the site or buy a trust seminar or whatever else he sells.


 
'RR says if not this week it should be our last full week'- He says this every call ............ Mind you so did his motor mouth brother Tony, and look what happened to him


 
Any news from Admin this a.m.


 
GM, GRANDMA...NO NEWS FR ADMINBILL TODAY...YET . HOW ARE YOU?

I am fine. Just want to end the wild ride like everyone else


 
HE IS LURKING


 
LIFE IS GOOD


 
Hi AB, I love that you pop in and out like that!


 
So Admin what is the word of the week is it $$$$ or not??????????????????


 
I AM MONITORING NEWS AND ACTIVITY THIS WEEKEND THAT I HOPE WILL FINALLY BRING AND END TO THIS PROCESS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. KEEP EVERYTHING CROSSED!!!!!!


 
Adminbill have you talked with firefly lately, with all this good news from Iraq I was wondering what his thoughts were


 
I HAVE NOT TALKED WITH FF


 
Listen folks, I hear most everything that is being said about the RV. All I can say is listen to your heart and wait, our time is getting closer by the hour..JMO

Believe me when N i sat, I feel your pain. Hang on folk if it be-today or whenever it WILL come. Faith has brought us this far don't be swayed off your path.


 
Is admin bill the forum administrator


 
LETITBE- ADMIN IS THE OWNER OF THIS SITE, IF YOU GOT QUESTIONS PLEASE PM HIM, THANKS


 
LETITBE - IT IS FOR SECURE VIEWING FOR SELECT MEMBERS CLEARED FOR THE OPTION

Admin. Thank you for quick response


 
i see admin has created a sub forum for select few.....i have always brought info and named my sources, all transparent.....now you will need a decoder ring to be a cool kid. oh well, back to cookie recipes and no more info from me....kind of sad....but so is life


 
toolfan4, did you PM Admin like requested for that group?


 
SEEGOOD- GOOD AFTERNOON, IT'S OBVIOUS I'M MISSING SOMETHING HERE


 
Ragin, me as well. I'm completely unclear as to why a second group or why one would want to be part of it. Never understood clicks.


 
How do we get clearance for the second group? Or is it only for intel providers. Thx in advance.

DP I need a decoder ring

We get jewelry too? WSOMN Decoder Ring!


 
Now that ring could really put a big crimp in the troll's efforts!! HAHA wold love to be a fly on the wall watching that!!

It's the loving goddess energy now ready to heal the world !!!


 
Frank said ZIm is a novelty currency but he still sells it.


 
FRANK IS INCORRECT ON THIS TOPIC...OTHERS AS WELL


 
Admin your absolute right on that

I'm choosing to believe that Bill!!
 
Thank you ADMIN


 
What did Frank say zim was no good ?
 

stick with the dinar..........the rest.... upchuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.