DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Thursday, July 13, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 13 JULY

TED 1016: 
So here we are folks down to the wire and ready for the “shotgun start” we have heard so much about over the years. Sure wish they would come up with a new expression. It brings to mind millions of people grabbing up the currencies and running as fast as they can to get the funds before the money runs out. Just one step behind panic because of all the false starts past.

I have received a number of messages about these late night post that I make and they have all been very encouraging to me. Nobody ever asked me to do it and for a while I was afraid that ADMINBILL would find it not in line with the way he wants the board to run. Since both of us are retired Navy Chiefs, we are tolerant to a point with each other but most respectful in the process.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I come to you with a humble heart seeking Your forgiveness for any misleading information that I may have passed along our journey. Yes I said “Our” because I have always known that You are with me and our members along the way. Yes it has been Long road getting from there to here. Just “thankyou” seems way to inadequate to say at this point.

Dear Lord God Almighty, as we walk away from our appointments, that is when we are really going to need You close at hand to keep us walking the narrow path to making our friends, family, and as much community as we can cover into a better place. Amen and Amen…

Rest well my dear friends our Destiny awaits......:0) Off to bed now...






Good Morning Room!! I am out from hiding again!! When we deposit our NEW money into the banking institutions - are the banks the "new owners" of our funds? Will those entities be in DEBT to us? Will we be "UNSECURED" creditors to those entities?



native001 - in my HUMBLE opinion you should consider the Bank a temporary parking spot for you $...continue to investigate/Insurances/Credit unions/real Estate and other 'means' of storing you wealth...





Once: Temporary or Permanent parking for $. My questions are not answered. I realize we are not "suppose" to be SCARED of the banks, but what assurance do we have otherwise?



my opinion is TODAY and TOMORROW are "proof-days"...IF nothing presents as "tangible evidence" such as 800's, then I will be looking to NEXT week. Just my theory, based on watching this for so long



I will post my questions again if they not answered.



Native001 - I hear you, but(imo) it is best to maintain a certain level of trust for the bank until YOU become more savvy and educated as to your options. there are a couple of peeps on this chat that MIGHT be able to give you more comforting words, such as SNAKE?



OK Once...I will keep a look out for SNAKE! Blessings to your house!



Did ISX open today and show the new rate or was that just another pipe dream



I was told yesterday that moving your money all around to protect it means nothing anymore. There is only a 1x payout of 250k no matter how many banks you spread it around in. Maybe Snake can also verify.




The reason for delays at T4 have been massive fraud and cracking down on double dippers.

Also cracking down on stolen dinars at this level




Do not expect to exchange - go out and buy more currency - and return to the bank to exchange again - it won't work



Sand, I was thinking the reason for using many institutions was to play it safe since we didn't really know the stability and integrity of any of them. Not just for receiving that small FDIC coverage.



Seems things have changed once again - some feel our banks will be safe - others are heading to the Caymans



The Calls have had a lot of bad and incorrect information - Admin has had a steady ship - verify everything you hear out of this room. Just trying to pass along what I can



Is AdminBill on vaction?



GOOD MORNING DEAR MENBERS. ITS A LOVELY DAY AND WE CERTAINLY SEEN VERY CLOSE NOW TO OHR WINDERFUL BEW LIFE



? (star) (star) (star) ATTENTION ALL – Nancy, Terry and DB will have a call this Wed.,7 /12, 8PM EST. 712-770-4190 358807# or 712-770-4165 855267#



800#'s to give out???? please say yes!!!!



Good morning everyone is DB still having a call tonight???????????



This is it we can't be dropped off anymore cliffs ! Well I'll be in and out . Enjoy the day and one of the last ones broke ! Lol



I personally need to be hit right between the eyes with it before I believe this is over. But, that's just me. Otherwise, I believe no one.



PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY NANCY CALL INFO IN THE ROOM WE HAVE BEEN ASKED NOT TO ...THANKS



anyone listening to ray?



Ray: . . .escalation of reform process has commenced. Citizens were told this week and we are halfway there.



...i don't believe this guy on there now



I have been in this thing for 7 years and RR says we are half way there........I may need a life extension



Reign what did he say that you dont believe



not ray. a guy who called in said that there was a law that let the irs take some of his friend's money. I agree with ray, we're missing some info.



KLS o
Reign: Yes, missing alot of information, especially from person (s) who had account seized.



kls yep, i don't like people bringing in that type of thing because it's fear mongering and doesn't make any sense



if they did that type of thing there would be an uproar because it would erode confidence in the banks. and if it were true it's not going to happen to the super rich they don't want to piss the rich off.



Earlier this morning a young lady was in chat worried about the banks. That definitely will not be a worry after this happens. But, I wanted to mention again if she is here to look at the CDARS - Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service and the ICS - Insured Cash Sweep -



Standing in Faith believing and watching for our miracle!!!



BAD: God is GOOD!



bad scott cdars is a great program and is great especially if you wan tto help cash strapped areas but also be aware there is a 50 mil limit to it. certainly that's a great problem to have, but if you are above that it only goes up that high.



Maliki, supported by Iran, aspires to assume prime minister post again s.thebaghdadpost.com/en/14273



Sandnsea bull crap



Don't shoot the messenger




Dizzy should be grrrrrreat tonight



Sand: Not a criticisms, didn't mean it that way. Trump will not allow Maliki to come into picture. Iran, is neutral to Maliki, they are walking on a tight rope with Trump, to get everything they want and need.



KLS I totally agree - but had to bring it in - just too funny to even consider



has admin been in?



I HAVE NOT SEEN ADMIN IN TODAY…



I haven't seen him Reign



Haven't seen him all week



I'm sure this may have already been discussed but was Deltas' decimal point misplaced when he said .769 ?



I have no clue I don't listen to him so not sure what he said



006, I saw it in a thread and it was written like that.......thought it may have been an error. Frank agreed he would accept and was thinking how would Frank be so quick to get excited about .76



Bay that is in country not international !!!!



I do know Iraq uses 3 places behind the decimal as we use two so DD, you may be correct



That post was a salary that iraq was getting paid---Article is from some documents recovered from Daesh in Mosul ... breaking down salaries and privileges



Well, I don't care where they place the decimals as long as they get this thing going.



Nothing on my line ... I guess they r not ready yet with the music !



I'm on....woman singing...thought it was Halo



Calgoldy: Linda's line is silent but Nancy's is playing music



Back on Linda's. - Terry is singing



I had static on Linda's and had to switch to Nancy's



They said they wouldn't do another call till the numbers came out - we shall soon know



Dam got dropped



5 minutes to go



You can still get on.
Avon I just tried on another phone and you can get on




FOR SOME REASON MY PHONE WANT'S TO CHARGE ME TO GET ON THOSE CALLS... THAT AIN'T HAPPENING ...



ik think they expanded the lines to accept more callers.



Wonder how far the can will be kicked tonight



006 be positive



Remember we can't bring in any info







DID ANYONE HEAR THAT THE CENTRAL BANK WORLD WIDE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH CBI NOW ?

I HEARD THAT THE BIS SITE HAS BEEN LINKED TO THE CBI SITE.. SUPPOSE TO BE GETTING UPDATES AND MORE .... GOT IN AN EMAIL



WASN'T SURE EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS ABOUT.. THATS WHY I ASK ... THANKS SAND AND DIVA



The BIS (Bank of international settlements) now links to the CBI http://www.bis.org/country/iq.htm



summarize frank iraq gets paid on july 21 and normally take 7-10 after that to see on e card. so we should see in august In his opinion ugh lol



Oh so now he say Aug he kicks the can ever week



yep thats the new can to kick. august only 2 1/2 weeks away lol



Only been waiting for years already




Feet I need a loan now but can't afford it.
I can't get a loan if I tried my credit shot







Hi everyone. Has anyone heard from Admin? I'm really starting to miss the big guy.



Ms Sandy I've seen him pop in but not say anything that I know of



Thank you so much, BH. You're a sweetie!



no problem hun. that's how I was raised ma'am



Is Frank now talking about Aug?? Ugh .... Pretty soon it will be Black Friday again



from what little I heard maybe last call and not going past july



Avon sorry didn't know I couldn't post from the call please delete my.comment. sorry again



If anyone cares I'm listening to rtc. Just tuned in



trel : anything of interest?



They disagreeing



We can pm call info without breaking rules.



Ok I hush



Will someone share a tidbit from Nancy's call plz...email me



Can anyone pm me any news on the unmentionable call? Thanks



it's no big secret everyone is just waiting!!!!



I have a LOT of notes, Bigfeet. I guess I should start weeding through them all



JLD....same here....was draggy when I got on the call and drained after 3 hrs and taking notes....I know I won't recall much if I don't take everything down I can....



If any info from.the call pls pm me appreciate it



The call put me to sleep please pm any notes



I hung up, for me it wasn't anything new or exciting....just waiting...



This is getting so close to our blessings :   it's coming!!   excited    I am pumped   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.