DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Saturday, July 15, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDAE, 15 JULY

TED1016: 
So much for my feelings that the RV would/might happen on the 13th That’s OK not all of the events that happened on the 13th were all that great. My first wife and the mother of my two sons and I were married on August 13. Thirteen years later we divorced after my coming home early from a deployment and found her sleeping in our bed with another man. Talk about a heart breaker.

You know the old saying “bad things sometimes happen to good people” Life goes on so they say. Anyway I was so sorry to hear about Etoile’s mother passing away. My condolences to the family. On another subject it appears we will spend time in the “Wait and see” mode for a while longer. Does not help me with all the: could of, would of, should of messages we hear on a regular basis.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we know all good things come in Your timing but I fear many of us beginning to lose the confidence that they will need when the hour and days come to make our world a better place. Long ago I learned that things and circumstance don’t always follow our designed time lime. We have folks here suffering and barely hold on. Help them please.

Dear Lord God Almighty, thank you for walking this path with us and facing obstacles that we could never imagine much less endure in our time on this earth. Hear our prayers dear Father. Above all Lord we ask for healing for those of us who are sick weary from our journey thus far. Amen and Amen,,

Sleep well my dear friends the new day is dawning and our destiny awaits.






did Delta sound like he was saying the Monetary Reform was NOT complete? I was under the impression MR was complete


 


OWL- I DIDN;T READ DELTA, BUT I WOULD THINK IF IT WAS DONE WE WOULD BE AT THE BANK


Hmmm ok, my mistake then...


hsa there been a follow up to the Pastor John exchange story ? Is He still in chat ?


Stag1 I will looks as there is good news still poring in. If I was pastor I would be like a fart in the wind.


 


Was Pastor ohn's sory 1st person or one of his parishioners?


Imagist- I don't know Thinking just him that had skr and was made liquid.. Did Ray ever follow up o that ?


Imagist Pastor John posted himself what he put in chat. Because he signed an NDA he had to post in a round about way.


 


Goodmorning everyone. It looks like another long weekend. Dry and hot is the weather. Well no $$$$ no fun. Sure gets depressing after awhile.


 


I'm thinking the nda will allow you to say you've ce'd and such, but you won't be able to get into the weeds about it, like maybe the rates you got. Ithink you'll still be able to chat about the overall experience.


 


The NDA is not a secret. So I can say I signed an NDA, but cannot disclose the facts or details.


 


Imagist - Is the NDA you signed have anything to do with what we are waiting for?


 


I wouldn't think so. It would be negotiated after u are in the room. I wrote that because so many people worry about what can be said after signing.




 


RC: What do you thin about conf being cancelled? I really don't think postponement will stop RV. That conf would be icing on the cake, for them?


 


KLS- I LIKE IT


I am hoping it is like Kuwait???


 


It's not just Iraq this is global and New Rates and Currencies For Example we are going to switch to the New USN.
GKEL wrote
28m ago
Has anyone else noticed that the date at the top has disappeared?


Has Admin Bill said anything lately?


GM, CRIMSON Smile ROLL RV ROLL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FR ADMINBILL LATELY. LAST I SAW FROM SUNNY WAS SHE HAD HEARD HE HAD SOME COMPUTER PROBS


Has there been anymore info concerning Pastor John, please?


GM, BADSCOTT Smile I DON'T KNOW OF ANY ADDITIONAL INFO FROM PJOHN…ANYONE FROM TNT CHAT MAY HAVE SOME…


anyone on tnt chat has Pastor John been on chat or Lurking since he made his statement ?


 


Calm uh hm...... how is it so exciting Tuesday to calm oh well guess can't have hair on fire but seems like more of the same! Pray I'm wrong. Still happy for Iraqis it's still better than it was for them


 


RAB.. didn't RR say something about MSNBC doing a special on Iraq tonite at 10;00 EST?


 


MSNBC "On Assignment with Richard Engel" LIVE from Iraq~ tonight at 10pm ET, "


 


The Richard Engel special "On Assignment" is second in series of advertised specials he's doing. I strongly suspect it's not RV related.


 


sorry, found it. Anyone hear from Admin recently?


 


GA, DOHALL Smile I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ADMINBILL RECENTLY…THE LAST I SAW SUNNY POST WAS SHE HAD HEARD HE HAD SOME COMPUTER PROBLEMS…


 


Wonder why admin has been missing


 


006 heard AB is havingcomputer problems, but I do not know.


 


have you heard from bil sunni?


 


ADMIN IS VERY BUSY AT THE MOMENT. BUT. HE DID HAVE COMP PROBLEMS.






 


Tool what up friend? They sad admirals group went through


 


weneedit i have been watching the self destruction of d land with this ss number acct thing......cull the herd


 


You mean I don't have money in my SS account? Crap I told the mortgage company I am clearing that debt with it !


 


weneedit thats why i went for a couple days.....my cousin is a attny and in a fed position to answer questions on this topic.......oh, my are there some sad faces coming....by way of incarceration.......but we are all big boys and girls and know what we are doing......not here to educate, but the view is interesting


 


toolfan, r we any closer my friend?


 


crimson nothing out there to say we are not, in fact everyone is really positive.....hang in there




 


hey toolfan I have heard that same thing. there are so many people that are going to go to jail for fraud




tf I keep mentioning be very careful post rv because there are people waiting on this to go through so they can bilk you out of your money


bar...british accreditation registry.... the crown.....esquire....england...google it


crimson...some things have come up with some fear....i plan to listen to the call...i do not trust any judge.....dr wc will be on tonight i am sure they have been reading the negative posts..lets see what is said tonight....


 

Weneeit, I can assure you that Admiral's Group has NOT gone.


 

No time for this bs ss nonsense




 

If I see prove maybe I will investigate until then no way will I spend any energy on it

So did anyone give a new window for rv. You know it tool still not 100%: on the rv lol


 

006 i really dont think we have left the window......we just wait it out

So much crap don't what to believe



RK is probably the most accurate guy.

Wonder why people are even saying Oct or nov. Imo non of the so called gurus have a clue just trying to make money


 

Still finding it hard to swallow that you might snag a higher rate by handing over a couple sheets of paper with some 'bullet points' plan on them. Idk.

Will be lurking tonight - as I'm all drugged up

It went fantastic


 

I am waiting to hear from Sand she must be sleeping off the surgery .


 

Sand it's been quiet on the board.. Admin was just in and didn't post anything or say hi humm


 

Him lurking this am too


 

I feel it! I can feel it closer! .......listening to the excitement that is coming towards us......


 

Has anyone seen Admin at all


 

What's shaking

Sand it's been quiet on the board.. Admin was just in and didn't post anything or say hi humm

Him lurking this am too

Sand hummmm wonder if he's upset about someome posting in DC or the other one

Hi - I went in told the DR. You are obi wan get out your light saber and pulverize them - when I woke up he said they are Sand.


 

Wasn't that really old stuff they posted?
Not much news out there guess they are desperate. Going to rest now - want just to say - Sand is back in town 



 

It's always good to have someone else edit your books. They can see what you can't.


 

I figured that one out a couple of years ago.. Cost little more but makes my work more acceptable.


 

All of my writing is at a standstill till I get my neck surgery or the RV. When I write I often write into the wee hours of the morning and through the next

The worst thing to happen to e is to be interupted while I am wring on one on my books. Some I have got so lost in my thoughts that I just scrapped the whole thing and starte over. I used to go through a lot of paper before computers.


 

I probably write much diferent then other folks and doing it on the computer helps because I can skip from chapter to chapter then when I am finished I can put it all together,.


 

I like the way you write TED. If I was a writer I would do it that way.

It helps if you know the start and the end in your mind then you start filling in the details and they come easy.


 

if you want to see the report on MSNBC http://www.livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html


 

Its only 5am in Iraq.


 

im watching this with tears in my eyes.....these people that survived lived through hell


 

Good night everyone. Is anyone watching Richard Engel on MSNBC? it's very interesting


 


OMG. I CANT WATCH IT. BACK TO HANNITY. IM SITTING HERE CRYING.


 

WHY SUNNY?

THE CHILDREN. CAUGHT UP IN THIS WAR. HARD TO WATCH. THE DEVASTATION

YES I AGREE.. I CAN'T SEE IT SO DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON...




Based on that iraq special iraq will never have stabilization

Now that mosul has come and gone I wonder what will be the next excuse


 

006, I DONT SEE IT AS AN EXCUSE , NEVER HAVE... I SEE IT AS ONE STEP CLOSER TO OUR RV...

DO LIKE I DO.. STAY POSITIVE AND DON'T LET THE NEGATIVE BITE YOU IN THE YOU KNOW WHERE .....

Did anyone watch the MSNBC thing?

Described the war... talking about the Kurds separating from Iraq

They are unstable and will be for a long time

They are free from isis now they will fight each other


 

I don't think even Ray knew what was going to be on the program. all he knew was that it was going to be about Iraq.

I know... 006. After the recording ray said this was not the regularly scheduled program. No one knows what the MSNBC show was gonna be... he insinuated that it could be more. So he heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.