DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Monday, July 31, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 31 JULY

TED1016: 
So here we are rapidly ending our weekend with still none of the results we had hoped for. I reckon tomorrow morning I will be posting the last post of the month. Sadly at this point I find myself at a loss for words to describing the disappoint that I hear from our members. So many were certain it would happen before months end only to find that it was held up by our Congress.

I certainly hope our legislators enjoy their month off from doing the job that they were supposed to do and that was to get rid of the Obamcare disaster that Liberals voted in to law by every single Democrat who had no idea whatsoever what the bill contained with none reading the whole bill before they voted. The bill was so written out that it was impossible for anyone to have read completely.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I know that I am supposed to forgive and forget but I believe the ones who caused this disaster to not be repealed need to beg forgiveness before any forgiveness will be surrendered. Remind each of them of their faults as they approach the Heaven’s gate send them directly them to the place where they will burn eternally for their sins.

Dear Lord God Almighty forgive me for the hatefulness and disappointment I carry in my heart and understand why I have allowed this hatred into my heart. But first I ask that You comfort those in our group who have endured and suffered more than I have. As I have stated many times in the past, these folks in our group are good and God fearing folks wanting to change the world.

Sleep well my friends and know the Good Lord is watching and preparing your spirits for the hardships other folks around you will be experiencing when the United States government collapses into chaos due to the gross mismanagement of our own government by finding faults in the candidate who was elected by a clear majority of the votes counted instead of doing the jobs they promised to do.

Amen and Amen....Good night folks




 

Ted this is No Place for that personal propaganda you stuffed into a prayer


 

what are u talking about Queensea. who are U? where is ur prayer if u are so above it




 

Ted you are a good man and I call you a friend, but I am a democrat and when the bill was we did not have majority of one the house or senate so republicans had to help vote it in is all I'm saying. Good night/morning to allzz when the bill was voted on


 

Actually you did have the majority!

Coop correct!...Curly, Queensea has a right to express her feelings too. I agree with her, portions of Teds prayer might well be put in the sound off thread in the forum.

The nice thing about this forum is nobody is forcing you to read what I say. I have been doling this for six months every day please ps my post by if they disturb you. Have a nice day.


 

Respect - we all have our own views and opinions, remember when Admin shut down the room not too long ago?

I am going to take a break from posting news for a bit. Something was embedded twice in a post I did not put there. Kinda like last weekend when my Avatar changed into another member's avatar. It took me time to repost mine. Strange things abound. I do not know what is happening and do not want any issues. Unless something earth shattering is happening I am not taking the chance of getting booted!


Ted, your prayers I know come from a loving place. 



Thank you Sand. My prayers are what count and if some don't like what I express in my opinions then I respect but all I ask is that each of us be given the liberty to sound off once in a while. I may not agree with some of what others may believe but you know what they say about opinions , we all hive them and need to express them from time to time

time to get ready for church BBL.


 

Good morning wsomn folks. I heard last nigh that Landa had been funded and we're next. DOn't ask me who told me ok. I'm just passing it along. Well see if it's true soon enough.


 

Cool who ever Landa is


 

Landa who??lol


 

Landa is a professional cyclist who helped Froome win the TdF last week. Just more anonymous sources, as always. That's the mainstay and one constsnt in d-land.


 



 

Landa is this person a guru


 

Morning family, yall need to be nice

We have everyone else against us, we need to be a united front most definitely DSS

If someone cares enough to share what they've been told, offering hope, what is the point in trashing them? Landa Global has been around dinarland forever. It's a humanatarian group.

I had the same thing happen to me when I mentioned basil 5 from Bruce.. In Tnt Won't ever post there again


 

We need to live like it's not happening instead of living like it's happening in 5 minutes, and then get upset it didn't. Not a healthy way to live.


 

Goodmorning everyone . Yes true Landa has been funded and we are next !


 

We are all tired of this ride , but jist maybe there is a reason God has us all on here to get tje opportunity to meet each other that may be the person in our future that we will need the most. So be careful of your actions so as not to sabotage your self in the future.

Sorry for asking a stupid question I didn't know who this Landa person was

006 landa means nothing to our process.....its ok not to know....in fact you are way better off in this case


 

Tool. I believe that she is in line for prosperity packages. So she is part of the process. IMO


 

cruiser if 006 is in line then "he" should know....not a she


 

Sorry thought were talking about Luanda. Sorry I must have miss read. (Was just reading from bottom ). Have great day roomies


 

GOOD MORNING WSOMN...ALL THAT IS CAN SAY IS THAT I HOPE WHAT I AM HEARING AS RUMORS TURN INTO FACT SOMETIME SOON SO WE CAN END THIS JOURNEY AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES. ENJOY YOUR DAY AND GIVE THANKS FOR THE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE THIS DAY.


 

S0 Bill, your comments this morning don't seem consistent with your comments earlier this weekend. Has there been a change or an update from your source?


 

So Admin what is the rumors that you have been hearing???????????????????????


 

What did Admin share? Yesterday was leaning to September? Read statement but seemed like hang in there more than something learned to change earlier statements




 

Thanks Billbut we all hear rumors, I just hoped that your rumors would be more reliable than the ones banded around chat sites


 

OK folks I am starting to prepare the Members prayer request list for the month of August, Please forward and new and or updated request that you may have. Remember all I need is their first name and particulars of their needs (Health, Financial, Employment, etc.) I will immediately ad the new request to my personal prayer list and post the new lis in August for other members who are praying for the people on the list as well). *any


 

What ever happened to Firefly?

FIREFLY IS AROUND!!


 

hey it looks like the avatar thief STOLE my avatar...Hmmm!


 

Omg that's bad. Who could be doing that????


 

HAVE A GOOD DAY ONCE... WATCH THAT THIEF


 

SAND WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT TOO... I'D CHANCE MY PASSWORD


 

OWL, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR AVATAR DID NOT SHOW IN CHAT WHEN YOU POSTED ON AN ARTICLE IN THE FORUM? IF SO THAT IS HOW THE APP WORKS…YOUR AVATAR POSTS WHERE YOU ARE WRITING…IT SHOULD BE WITH THE POST WHERE YOU WERE WRITING…


 

Sand thanks for posting, appreciate all that you do muuuuaw


 

Thanks Iz, but someone here is not to fond of me and is trying their best to frame me - Not everyone here is who they claim to be so be careful. That's all I'm saying -


 

LOOKS LIKE SUNNI NIXED THE FORUM ABOUT JOHN MCCAIN. JUST TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN I BELIEVE MCCAIN TO BE A DISCREDIT TO THE USN, TO THE SENATE AND TO THE STATE OF ARIZONA




 

HI ADMIN I DID AND I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING ABOUT JOHN MCCAIN JUST DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS THE PLACE TO DO IT
I HEARD TRUMP WAS TAKING THE LOOPHOLE FROM CONGRESS FOR OBAMA CARE IF THEY DIDN'T GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER



 

WHAT LOOP HOLE?


 

I GUESS THEY ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE SAME REGULATIONS OF OBAMACARE SO TRUMP IS CONSIDERING TAKING ACTION HIGHER PREMIUMS OH AND YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR DR LOL

I AM EXPECTING TO SEE A BILL PASSED THIS WEEK LOL


 

HE SHOULD STRIP THEM OF ALL SPECIAL PRIVILEGES


 

ADMIN I THINK HE IS WORKING ON IT. THAT IS WHY SUCH ANIMOSITY AGAINST HIM AND HE IS UNRAVELING AGENDA 21


 

Just my own humble opinion but I do not believe that the situation with repealing Obamacare has anything to do with the release of the RV. Period smoke and mirrors again


 

I CAN THINK A GREAT PLACE TO SEND THEM. WITHOUT ANY UPGRADES. ALCATRAZ ISLAND. ALL SELF SERVICE


 

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS ROOM BEING POSITIVE?


 

MERLYN - I AM POSITIVE WE ARE STILL WAITING AND AS USUAL THERE ARE THOSE THAT ARE POSITIVE THAT ACTION WILL OCCUR ON OR BEFORE A CERTAIN DATE. IN THIS CASE AUGUST 1ST. I AM NOT HOLDING MY BREATHE ALTHOUGH I HOPE THEY ARE CORRECT.


 

Many of the folks do not know the circumstances surrounding McCain capture. A senior officer never surrenders himself to the enemy in a wartime situation.

Exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, in the shops of the capital Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, on Sunday (30 July 2017). Baghdad Selling price / $ 100 = 126.250 Iraqi Dinar Purchase price / $ 100 = 125.250 Iraqi Dinar Erbil Selling price / $ 100 = 126.250 Iraqi Dinar Purchase price / $ 100 = 125.250 Iraqi Dinar


 

STARGAZER - REMEMBER THAT THE . IN MANY COUNTRIES IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THE , IN OUR NUMBERING SYSTEM. SO, USD 100 EQUALS IQD 125,250 DINAR.


 

so am i right to say that $1us = 1.25 dinar? so that is the incountry rate ithink


 

$1 = 1,250 iqd


 

Well I see that Dinarland is still swallowing "STRONG DELUSION" hook, line, and sinker! GOD said "If you don't have a Love for the Truth, you'll be given over to "STRONG DELUSION"" Dinarland you're receiving that in Spades!!!


 

HI ZILLIONAIRE, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?


 

Zillionaire I believe that was a very derogatory Statement to make and not stick around to tell us what you believe you know... kinda like a hit and run JMO


 

DELTA: The International Monetary Fund has called on Iraq to make fundamental adjustments in its economic and financial sectors, especially the banking sector, which needs to restructure and new policies in line with the reforms called for by the Fund as a condition to support Iraq.


 

IObey77: WOW!!!! THANKS DELTA!! LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER "KICK IN THE PANTS" TO ME!! GET IT DONE, IRAQ!! THEY ARE NOT MESSING AROUND WITH THEM ANY MORE!



Thanks for posting not sure what it means

006 No Chance(auto correct.. means no RV chance with Maliki and O.


 

Iraq has been done for a long time, this is just to keep your spirits up.

It will happen when God says so. Not before. You might try trusting a power greater than you or Frank, or Delta.


 

I agree. I just didn't care for the little blanket statement that was made. We are here to support each other and if some people are interested in what Frank and his crew has to say or our very own Admin, then so be it.

To assume that what pepole like to read or hear means their faith is in these people is asinine. He who is without sin shall cast the first stone.


 

GOOD AFTER NOON EVERONE! Only good news today is JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! HAHA Now that is worth a shout! No 800 good news yet? Everything is subject to change any minute any hour or any day! Have a supper dupper night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.