DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Saturday, July 29, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 29 JULY

TED1016: TGIF day. Well, is there anything worthwhile at this point to look forward to as the day moves on? Trick question we are all looking for the same thing. Somebody or something needs to cut loose with an 800 number so we can get this show on the road. Already we have some folks looking into August for the numbers and we know how that works, Right? Nothing today then the weekend.

People are seeing this same old process repeat itself over and over too many times. I would not be surprised if the folks who have plans for a call today to just cut it short with the message “No new Intel” So what do we do folks? Right! What we always do just sit back and wait for things to unfold. The stock mart figures are a joke showing increases with only two digits of volume.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, once again I come before with great respect for all the good things You have brought to our earthly beings and our purpose on this earth. Take us by the hand Jesus and stand with us on our day of judgement before our dear Lord God. We seek earthly answers that have been cleverly withheld from us over the years.

Dear Lord God Almighty each day that passes causes us pain and suffering not only from our own situation but from the constant onslaught from the nay-sayers who sit back and laugh at us because of our faith in what they believe to be the truth. Lord we pray for those people who are similar to the people who watched Noah build the Ark then when the rains came sought rescue from him.

Sleep well my friends as we prepare for whatever awaits us on this day. If the news is good we will rejoice and if the news is to wait longer we will know it is the plan that we must follow. Our God is an Awesome God and He rains with wisdom power and love. Amen and Amen.

Now I click the switch at least for now :0)




 

Ted, I can feel and share your frustration. This year in dinarland is much the same as the 5 previous years. Lots of guru experts calling it 3 times a week. Buckle up the seatbelt cause we still have some miles to travel.


 

good morning. Around 6 am eastcoast time I asked my fiance in Canada to check on rates or IQD AAND vnd since he has a mulit currency account. Thru his bank website the VND rate was 1 VND was 5 Canadian. He went on to check other things and a few minutes later that rate was no longer there. For a brief moment I was looking at a lot of money. This is my tidbit to add. Blessings to all. I'm always watching and praying. We are close Smile

on rates for IQD and VND.... typos


 

Stag1 how do we know if a bank is Basal 3,4,or 5 ? My banks have no clue what I am asking.




 

Trying to get your question answered. Don't know when they will respond - but when they do - you can bet the farm on it


 

hey We- stepped away- I'm going by Bruce's Notes last night... I'm Sure when this goes I want to exchange with a Big Bank- Wellls, Hsbc

Imo- all these Guru's that tell us this and That and then Ask for a prayer or Involve God in some way- One day they will pay the piper


 

gm wsomn family! I looked basel banking up on bing search. It is a real banking thing. The numbers determine commitees an laws




 

Dr. Clarke is beginning to sound like that troll who was banned from sites kenny??



I think the good DR. Is dealing with many personalities


 

if you watch the good dr. and also watch tne goat it is like good cop bad cop one builds us up and the other pushes away back and forth and then leaye awhile and come back seems like the watch the results like in a fish bowl in dinarland JMO maybe we are a psyop experiment....lol

If after a while it seems like nothing will come of this, and can get at least what I put into it, will simply do that and keep it moving. People are very trusting and then when they begin to see a pattern will pop so don't spend money on calls seminars if you can't afford to because blaming the speaker won't get you anywhere!


 

Date has been changed the Boss is in the house.


 

THERE IS NO NEW NEWS TO INDEQUATE THAT WE ARE THERE. I PREFER FACTS OVER RUMOR AND UNSUBSTANIATED "INTEL". AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE DONE VERY MUCH.


 

SORRY INDICATE


 

and the band played on ...... These tubes with 'brilliant Intel contacts' that are doing calls should be stopped by whatever a 'power that be' is these days. They shout off garbage five days a week still and have done for five years now


 

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, CALL THE BANKS. THEY WANT THIS OVER AS BADLY AS WE DO. MANY AT THE LOWER LEVELS ARE STILL UNINFORMED.


 

Ding dang the Devil I see the DinaresGurus posted dang near all of our post from yesterday afternoon along with my 3:00 AM session as well. Can't anything be done about that?


 

TED, WE HATE THAT KENNY DOES THAT...ADMINBILL HAS DONE ALL HE KNOWS TO KEEP SITE PROTECTED...


 

Ted! You are published once again! Congrats


 

Ted, they must have moved on from me, you are far more interesting- sorry- I know how it feel - esp. When they start editing your words and injecting their own.

WHATS GOING ON WITH DINARGURUS?


 

THE DINAR KENNY SITE COPY/PASTED STUFF FROM TED AND OTHERS AGAIN…


 

I wont say what I want to say about California.....Already said too much. Baad Ted Bad TED Bad TED... Go stand in a corner.....


 

THE LESS YOU LISTEN TO "THOSE IN THE KNOW" THE BETTER OFF YOU WILL BE. TAKE A BREAK. GO DO SOME SKY DIVING. WHILE YOUR UP THERE LOOK FOR A SIGN. ?￰゚リホ


 

Specialhello to AB. I agree AB. That is why I ahve been making myslef stay out of here. You need to breathe.

Well since Snake left I'd pop in to say Howdy from another Texan. No long roots here had to fight for anything I had. I made a statement that Snake took personal. I tried my best to explain what I meant and even offered an apology but he would not even respond. So now we don't speak and avoid each other .


 

I missed all of that - I'm sure fences will mend


 

Snake has a big heart and in chat you can't tell the inflection of the voice


 

Just wanted to set the record straight before the RV came through and folks scatter to the four winds. I will now speak no more about its


 

Came on here to read Ted's prayer but not up yet


 

I know hes upstairs lurking lol or going through PMs and praying. I love his prayers always encourageing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.