DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Saturday, July 22, 2017

TNT TIDBIT, 22 JULY



Eccle519: If there really is an IMF deadline, I think it's safe to say they work with specific dates and not when it feels good in the next few days. But Abadi used the Imf to back-up his own statement hmmm, we shall see

Alonzodb:  I stopped by my local Chase bank on the way to work today. (Friday) I was looking to pick up some  Vietnamese doing like I've done many times in the past. But today for some unknown reason the teller said she couldn't  pull up any information on the foreign  currencies and I  would have to come back another day? She said she didn't know why? I thanked her and went to work. I don't know what it means if anything, but I thought it was a little  strange? It has never happened before? Thought I'd share..

SassyD:  New Career Opportunities in Iraq -- July 21, 2017 -- The United Nation​s has advertised new positions in Iraq: (see list) -- http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2017/07/21/new-career-opportunities-i​n-iraq-30/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.