DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Guru 12thman 7/5/17

12thman said:    Within a few days a part, another main contact of our team, reached out to us with a few bits of information. I can't share all that was said until we see validation in the news or through our boots on the ground in Iraq. Once we validate the information given, I will share what I can without giving up our contact.
But, what I can say is, our contact was called in off his family vacation yesterday due to the blessing and it's timing.

This contact plays a certain role at a US financial firm. Please note, there is only one maybe two people who can call him and say get back now. Our group leader also stated that we need to be ready at a seconds notice....being in this for 8 years, almost 9, I have been ready...are you?

This is two of our 6 in the loop contacts that have reached out to us within the same week.
They called us...which brings a great amount of excitement to my heart! I predict we will hear from our boots on the ground soon seeing my groups lead reached out to him looking for validation on a few things that people keep reporting.

As always, take this and all your concerns and worries to the Lord and pray we are done with this ride by next weekend. May God bless each of you with a purpose to use the blessing and your obedient to His call...



*****************


A few of 12thman's previous posts:


7-13-2013 Intel Guru 12thMan ...received a call from my Aggie buddy ...He told me that he has received several texts and calls today with intel all pointing to Sunday into Monday for our blessing to show. He shared with me that our ex-treas gov official called him today and feels like this is our weekend. He also said that both current sen. Reps contacts texts him saying the same thing. I'm just passing along what I was told. 


*****************


4-7-13  12thman said: I, 12th man, come to you tonight to say that I am a Christian who states with a happy heart that Jesus is my savior. I am not here to mislead, deceive, hurt or cause false hopes for anyone. I am like many of you who for years have waited, dreamed, needed this RV to happen. I know what good can come of this and therefore I only bring facts and true Intel. I will not give a date or "our" rate because I myself and the High Rollers do not know. Only God knows His Perfect timing. I do know what the former gov officials got tho. I say all this to say I am real and my heart is for all that wait for this to to come to pass. I ask you all to pray as one to God that HE reveal His Awesome Love and make this happen. Now with that, I received a call about 30 min ago to be on high alert. This call was from the High Rollers inside gov contact. He didn't say it was to RV but it is looking good. He will call once the ok to go ahead with the RV. We are almost there...praise God and give Him the Glory.


********************


7-12-13  12thman said: Please post alone...received a call from my Aggie buddy about 20 min ago. We have not really talked since we got back from Peru since we both needed some family time. However, I'm glad he picked the phone and dialed my number. He told me that he has received several texts and calls today with intel all pointing to Sunday into Monday for our blessing to show. He shared with me that our ex-treas gov official called him today and feels like this is our weekend. He also said that both current sen. Reps contacts texts him saying the same thing. I'm just passing along what I was told. I pray that Okie will post tonight and share with us his take on our position and any info he has gathered. I'm staying in continues prayer for this ride to finally be over so we all can go on our ways blessing others. God is and always will be in control of all...I thank You Heavenly Father for all the blessing you have given me. Jesus is my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.