DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 28 JUNE

TED1016:  
So we made it through Monday with no RV but at least some hope of seeing the 800 numbers prior to the end of June, I know how discouraging it is folks and quite honestly it is getting difficult fr me to post my messages when so many of your are nearing desperation of this being put off even into July at some time. While I suppose that is a possibility do no let it get you down.

Fortunately we have received some good information from our own ADMINBILL concerning how we should describe our Zim currency, Remember, when it comes to telling them about your Zim, do not describe it as Currency, Refer to is as Zim Bonds instead. Now this is not the first time this issue has come up and there have been pros and cons as how to describe it. It is a Bond!

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we need You even closer to us at this time as we proceed because there have been so many false predictions along our journey. Yes we know this is as was predicted when we became closer to our goal but we could never imagined how diverse opinions would be from sources outside of our community. Give us discernment and stand by our side during this process.

Dear Lord God Almighty and Powerful protect those of our group who have lost much and been forced from their homes during this prolonged period of waiting, Know that we are faithful and determined to get through this process so that we can make a difference in our lives, the lives of our families and those lives we touch after receiving our means to make changes, Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friends our destiny awaits..



 

Good morning y'all. How do you look at all the info that sand brings in now that it is not in chat?

365 posts the same info for the most part- I just got it to you sooner. I will continue to post 365 here


 

there was a great article that was posted and got deleted while I was reading it and it stated that O created taxes to fund Obamacare and they are done on June 30th


 

we know how trump wants that to go away so I feel definitely in July and Frank likes 2nd of July soooo




 

CURLY- I READ THAT ARTICLE LAST WEEK, THE OBAMACARE TAXES EXPIRE ON JUNE 30TH

yes I feel there is truth in that article.
and if there wasnt why delete it?



 


CURLY- IT SEEMS EVERYTHING IS LINING UP TO HAPPEN VERY SOON. CURLY- I DON'T KNOW WHO DELELTED IT


 


Good Morning everyone!!! Hey June's not over yet...why are in July already


 


I think the time more than ever is to “be quiet”. IMO I will be a professional lurker and just chat about general topics


 

hey sand....i do soooo appricate all that you offer....it's nice to know you are on the job...


 

Frister - I have a dear friend that needs help - I will do anything to help this person - I must stay on top of this as it will change her health and life

As long as I am allowed to be in this room I will stay on top of whatever I can


 


well last night I got a flat tire, my friend called AAA to get it changed, the guy couldn't loosen up the lug nuts, so then he told me he had a special wrench that could do it but it was something that AAA doesn't approve. but he could do it for $65 a lug nut!! are you kidding me...he was trying to hustle me...I said no..I am on my way back to get my car and drive it 2 1/2 blocks where I saw an auto shop...wish me luck...it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home last night on the bus.

well on my way to get my car..... wish me luck...everyone have a great day!


 


MORNING! I was Hoping and Looking for a number? I need some Victory today! amen


 

Just popping in . I see they are saying coming hours..... in 13 hrs it will be Hump day lol

STAG- YOU LOVE HUMP DAY

All this talk on announcement. .Why put of to tomorrow what can be done today ?

Then Bruce will have to do a celebration call tonight . that will make his day /week/month/year/century lol

wont need any more Booomer Boost


 

Question - on what ADminBill repeated from elmer- he states get IDs of establishment- is he referring to the Wealth Manager?

I'm getting business cards from everyone I'll encounter

Scam artists can set up a good looking copy - just use common sense - don't take anyone or anything at face value – verify

And if someone say, @ trust me" run....


 

Sand...do you or anyone have a link to the Wang call?


 

From IQD Calls. Latest Playback: 605-475-4990 Pin: 611322# Digital Archives: It wasn't up a few minutes ago

Wang Dang - he's all about Iraq

Though I am not that familar with him, my friend who got me on this ride said the call last Sunday was worth a listen


 

Just got on road hello everyone what's the excitement

Nothing yet..... We are all just waiting


 

Active shooter on some Army base in Al. Happening now.

Red stone Arsenal on lockdown

Now and. Governent website hacked

Maryland


 

it's possible the cbi test page # of 1.2 is actually 1.2 IQD to 1 USD = which equals 83 cents USD - same # as KFTA second zero estimate

TED- DOING GREAT BUT COULD BE DOING BETTER MY FRIEND, BANK WOULD BE NICE

It's coming RC just a matter of time as you and I well know.

Ragin Belated GM to you. I agree w/ Stardot earlier. THe real message could be the inverse of 1.20, or the 0.83 # we've been hearing a lot of lately.


 

Stag1 I always have the thought if this changes value during the day on my route what would I do lol

do you drive we need it ?


 

Stag1 yup FedEx

Boy did we deliver a lot of dinars . Dinar Trade was big


 

POST BY RAYREN: UPDATE ******UPDATE******UPDATE - ON IRAQI TV, LARGE PARTIES ARE TAKING PLACE IN MOSUL!

They're partying because it's EID.

EID was Saturday


 

There appears to be a rumour that I am one of Bill's intel providers. To set the record straight, this is a false statement. I am nobodys intel provider ... period .... end of story

FF, find it humorous that someone would think that... differing opinions on Zim are a
pparent

Exactly Imagist


 

Good afternoon Sandnsea can you tell me what EIDstands for ?

It's the end of Ramadan, like Christmas, presents, parties, lasts 3 days

Ok thank you Sandnsea


 

weneedit hey there......eid ends thurs, and that party is not for eid....but its a big one for sure

Eid al-Fitr is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting. Wikipedia

Presents are a big thing during Eid

Like every festivity in the Islam religion, the date and time are determined by the lunar calendar, that is why Ramadan is at a different time every year.

Eid ul-Fitr begins on the evening of Sunday June 25, and finishes on the evening of Monday June 26. However, celebrations round the world differ depending on when the new moon is first sighted on the evening of the holy celebration.

Eid al-Fitr 2017 in Iraq began in the evening of Saturday, June 24 and ended in the evening of Monday, June 26 Dates may vary.

Traditionally Eid ul-Fitr is celebrated for three days as an official holiday in Muslim countries.

Oh boy! Mr. Renfrow is having a SPECIAL TRAINING short session. I can hardly wait.


 

@THE_TNT_TEAM: Tuesday "SPECIAL TRAINING" short session today at 4:10 Eastern, PM. NO INTEL, just training. https://t.co/tTJwqotAki #wearethepeople m.twitte...

RR IS SHOOTING FIREWORKS Smile


 

That could be gunshots.

LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT GUNSHOTS AFTER REDSTONE ARSENAL EVENT THIS MORNING!!

HE WANTS PEOPLE ON THE Q&A LINE

He sounds confused by the date... or excited

PREVIOUS TRAINING WAS 5 MINDSETS TO GIVE UP IF YOU WANT TO STAY RICH

lots of activity in the mall for 12am local time https://www.alkafeel.net/live/index.php?live=5&lang=en

TODAY'S TRAINING IS ON 4 THINGS MILLIONAIRES DO THAT THE MIDDLE CLASS (AND BELOW) DOES NOT DO

Hi Peeps got any hopium I could sure use a dose !!!


 

todays hopium::: tomato beer

Watching thousands of ppl in Mosul partying

All this good news and I still cant find a bank that knows about this....lol.


 

I found people at our bank that new about this a couple of years ago, but they have all since left!


 

Sounds like they where the early ones that got paid....lol.

This all leads me to think there was some sort of in-country announcement related to iqd/rates, maybe?

well it too me over 2 hour to get to my car by bus.... put a sin on the back windshield it said FLAT TIRE I did a U turn across a 6 lane street and went very slow for abut 2 1/2 blocks to the Auto Shop! I asked if they could change the tire.


 

He said would you like tire? I said if you got one, he didn't. But it took a little effort on 3 lugs that need some hammering and twisting, but he got it off. In fact he gave me 4 slightly used lugs that where better than what I had!!!


 

When I asked him what do I owe you? Pancho said what ever you want to pay! I said do you accept credit cards he said no! do you have cash...I said reaching into my pocket and pulling out only $14.... That's all I have...He said okay! This was totally unexpected! Please family say a pray tonight for Pancho

Oh wow I know where and who u will give to after the RV !

Haloheal he will be one of the first ones that I pass it forward!!!


 

Now all we need is the RV to happen at anytime now


 

This is getting so close to our blessings :   it's coming!!    excited    I am pumped   


We are closer now more than ever!!!!!!! 


I pray it is so also family, but please pray for me to have enough stregth to make it there, i might have to have a wheelchair as i still have no streghth , still weak and wobbly


 

Now is it just me or do any of you feel the hold up on the RV is no longer Iraq but since all appears to be well and done there, the hold up now falls back to the US to set the starting gun shot. Or am I just being overly suspicious?


 

Hi folks. Ted i think you are right on

Boy, hope this total cyber thing sweeping the globe won't be an excuse to delay this.

There was an article in here that got deleted dont k ow why but O created some tax laws before he left office the expires June 30th that would fund Obamacare


 

I saw someone mentioned that before in here. I wonder what happened to the article

We k ow how trump wants that to end so maybe why July 2 has been mentioned several times.

Someone deleted it felt like there was alot of truth in it.

RR SAID THEY EXPECTED ABADI TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT AT 11 THEIR TIME...EVIDENTLY NOT HAPPENED...YET


 

I feel bad for intel people really what could they say but we r waiting . They r getting the black out on news


 

BTW, where is that scoundrel Snake at today I have not seen him on the board today

Looks like no one is talking tonight. Maybe everyone is listening to RR special training


 

Partying in Mosul - nothing on the news here

Ray had a long call. Good stuff.


 

Yes, Osmosis. Refreshers. Seems special because Ray has never done a Tuesday training--- that I know of.

Can't wait for bruce


 

006... It was not hopium.... but the timing of it makes me excited.




 

Maybe he just needed some donations lol

Omg I am exhausted from those tweets cause I can't go back to sleep and if I do another one comes in it's torture ...

Halo, I'm with you on that

Most of the tweets are useless

Well I do have a law firm that is in charge of monitoring my Trust.

He may be out on a fishing trip. He does Charters as I recall.


And of course it's not a time to shut the phone of

Thought my husband was going to kill me

Stuck my phone under my pillow

Ted I liked the Masters Trust. The Irrevocable part is something not to be trifled with in my opinion. For me, that is clear it will not be easily unwound if you want to change things.


 

I SEE MORE LURKING THEN BEFORE... I FEEL LIKE I'VE MISSED ALOT

We are waiting together


 

I'l be so glad when this is all over so I can get bck to my writing. I have four books in process and my publisher believes I must be sick or something because I haven't submitted anything lately.

I call it fiction but much of it is based on reality but going that way requires way too much verification and permissions not needed if I call it Fiction.

Unless I do like the news media and make statements without any fact to back it up


 

Granddaughter knows about the Trust but has no inking about the RV. :0)

I don't care about taxes, just push the damn button!!!!! LOL


 

I believe that is what was advised to us many years ago to hold back 50%

Then we were also told that if we put it all in a Trust Account none of it would be taxable.

Well mine is a non statutory Trust account but I forget what else it has. It's a Masters Trust.

If you go back and listen to RR's training call this afternoon, he talked about the timing of establishing the trust and if it has assets, etc…whether or not it could "absorb" (my word, not his) taxes. The trust should have already been set up and working and have assets to be able to take care of taxes due

No exactly true - you have time to set it up some of the trusts in Dinarland seemed sketchy to me


 

Ted, are you happy with what it offers?


 

seems like it has irevocable in there somewhere as well.


 

THATS TRUE SAND.... YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR SURE WHAT TYPE OF TRUST YOU WANT.. I GO BACK TO SNAKES INFO UP TOP ... GOOD INFO ON TRUST ...

It seems to be the best that was available at the time but I set it up years ago. It just has no money in it now and I have to file a tax return for it every year even if it earns no interest.

He's about the only one I trust for info

But I do have the EIN number and that is what counts.




 

DB was waiting too, he knew what he wanted but wasn't setting it up till after the event

Well like I said it was set up a long time ago when we were told the RV was eminent


 

I have my trust set up and ready to go and going to make more copies to make more trusts


 

Well as it is right now I am the soul Trustee and it has a death benefit that transfers the Trust to my wife should I die or to our Granddaughter if both of us pass away.


 

Is she an adult yet or just a kid?


 

She is a College Professor up in Maryland at the present time.


 


And I'm a leprechaun


 

I recently went to a party. I got a lot of compliments on how young I look! I told them it was the Boomer products! So, they work and they noticed that I have lost weight. So Bruce is offering a great service to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.