DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 20 JUNE

Ted1016: 
Good Evening/Morning my friends here on WSOMN It seems we have made it through yet another weekend and not received the 800 numbers that were proposed by some and once again they have fulfilled my prediction that there would not be a release of the magic numbers to date. So what do we do now? Wait again for the PTB to turn loose the numbers and start the RV.

Now in all honesty there was some good information exchanged from various sources but in the end it all left us wanting and waiting. Now we knew from our own sources that this most likely be a long drawn out process, but you can imagine far too long to suit the needs and wants of many in our group. Still we have good reason to believe that the whole process soon will be history.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father many members have asked me to include them in the nightly session with you in the privacy of my bedside. Each of these members believe in your powers and the powers of our prayers. I ask that You keep these members close as they endure the problems they are having with health, financial, and relationships they are enduring at this time.

Dear Lord God and Creator of our world we know You have given us free will and that a lot of our problems are a result of our own actions and reactions. While to many they may be considered that way, we ask you to watch over all of our members and reinforce our commitment to change as much our world as possible with the blessing about to be ours. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friends our destiny awaits...



GOOD MORNING HALO AND OTHER ROOMIES!!! WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR BLESSING…



Sand yes we are all part of History, not many people realize this will never happen in our lifetime again



If this is our week as we hear . I lke hump day...



Did anyone catch Tank's call last night?



PJAMMY, I DID...NO INTEL



TOLD WE ARE WAITING ON THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE IN IQD RATE. THAT'S ALL.

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY IN USA HISTORY. REFERRED TO AS JUNETEENTH IN MUCH OF THE SOUTH THIS IS THE DAY CELEBRATED AS THE OFFICIAL DATE FOR THE END OF SLAVERY IN THE UNITED STATES.



THAT SOUNDS LIKE A MILESTONE...LETS BE READY DO WE DONT HAVE TO GET READY 



Thanks for your info



TEST TWEET COMING UP BEFORE I FORGET. OFF TO WORK SOON.



Thanks for all you do for us




Since there is a WSOMN tweet imposter out there make sure you get the tweet




Most living in the south already know




SNAKE - IT A GREAT DAY OF CELEBRATION IN THE SOUTH AND RIGHTLY SO.




Ugh!.... What does the imposters address look like so we'll spot the difference?



I blocked them they added another 0 somewhere if I remember correctly - just make sure you get Admins



THE IMPOSTERS' HAS AN _ somewhere



Yes, that too



I've been attacked by twitter imposter. Received horrible tweets.



REMEMBER TO BLOCK ALL PHONY TWEETS SO YOU WON'T GET THEM AGAIN OR REPORT THEM AS SPAM OR MALICIOUS. TWITTER WILL REMOVE THOSE ACCOUNTS IF THE RECEIVE ENOUGH COMPLAINTS



Better go review my bank notebook. Info sounds good! My youngest son is off to Thailand Saturday. Not a good time to be out of the country?



MAYBE NOT...GET POA FOR YOU TO EXCHANGE FOR HIM...



If he is gone only 7-10 days do you think the window of opportunity to exchange Zim will be closed?



He lives in Denver & I'm in Georgia so I don't know how a POA would work



How do you block tweets? I got one from that phony mocking admin bill.
It said he was following me.




SAND, CAN YOU HELP DINARDAD?



IT MAY BE AS SIMPLE AS BLOCK @"NAME OF PHONY TWITTER"
" " = THE EXACT NAME OF THAT PHONY TWITTER SITE



On the Twitter page Right side is a small arrow pointing down hit it and then choose unblock



Sorry choose Block. I was on the phone
Top R, hit arrow pointing downward , choose to block



SAND, THIS SITE IS FOLLOWING DINARDAD…



WHAT IF…PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT AND ARE ONLY FOLLOWING ON PHONE??



thanks sandnsea. Just FYI the tweet was from WSOMN SCAM@_wsomn0629. This guy added an (_) underscore. I did block it though and have been getting the correct ones.



Yes that's the guy - he tried to follow me too



He was following a whole bunch of people, over 500, but only had like 5 followers. I guess those 5 accidentally followed back.



Me too - he's gone forever now




@THE_TNT_TEAM: Monday's call is postponed until later in the evening, if warranted. Still excited about this week yielding + results. #wearethepeoplem.twit...




"if warrented" really means no call today. Guarantee it.




It really doesn't matter RR doing a call or not because all the info he says we know already, and he only reports and we decide ...LOL




Test did not work for me this time thru text, without Twitter acct. Weird. Hope he'll do another. I went and followed him in twitter as a back up.




Good morning everyone. I did not get the test tweet. I tried signing up again, and it says you have been blocked from following this account from request of the user



so must we sign up for a twitter account if it says we are blocked... never had that happen before. If you go to twitter.com on your phone it says you must join then? I don't see any place to sign up for someone to follow there.



I UNDERSTAND THAT ON TWITTER.COM, WITHOUT HAVING AN ACCOUNT, YOU SEARCH FOR WSOMON0629 AND CHOOSE "FOLLOW"



It is making me sign up for an account on twitter.



IT WILL NOT LET YOU SEARCH OR FOLLOW WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT?



just wondering why Admin has blocked people on twitter from getting his tweets. I followed on phone and twitter and both were blocked. Anyone know??



dpchamp & jerry300 - i just sent there also, you can do a free search, on left on the menu bar is the magnifying glass, but when you get to pushing 'follow' for WSOMN0629 you muyst establish an account, guesing Admin Bill no longer wants anyoe without an account. thanks for everyone's help.



I HAVE SENT A NOTE TO ADMINBILL TO SEE IF HE HAS ADDED A RESTRICTION TO HIS TWEETS…OR IT COULD BE A NEW RESTRICTION BY TWITTER…



Just learned one of the 7 sailors killed in that ship collision was a kid from Wesleco TX, know his parents



So, looks like those of us (me too) who don't have, or have no desire to have, a twitter account will have to get the closing info by other means. Not to worry, though. It'll be all over.

That's why it's probably smart to be in a couple of chats just in case. There are some that I go to only 1x/year just to maintain mbrship.



GM! Anybody, besides me, hear that Cottrell put in codes over the weekend?







Lucy no but sounds good to me hope it's true



Anyone being new to this venture where would they look for un-circulated currency at this late date in the game? You can PM me should you not wish to post openly and thanks in advance



Frank64 call him



Thanks Herb I have his number and will call I thought he had stated earlier that his dealer had stopped sales but could be mistaken



We did get the text to expect 800's this week, so.........



I have been buying there for years



full of poop outside but luv him



I had a message from the person I'm following with the SKR stating its going this week and that text was at 1 am



I hope it's true as I cannot guarantee any of that





That person also never has listened to a call

They are very excited to become liquid this week

Huge group 7000



My friend was put in at the last minute, let's see how it goes



Still no announcement on Mosul huh. Hmm. July is looking good



Wizofog......you are a such a DOWNER ...



An UPPER



Regarding Twitter...has anyone checked this out? When I input WSOMN0629, the following handle pops up: @FollowWSOMN0621. Is this right?



cantap no thats not right..only the WSOMN0629



Sand bring this RV in for us



Lord knows I'm trying - but RC has the button

Waiting and watching like the rest



Sand: Very cool! Keep us updated. Feel free to PM me anytime! Using credit card for groceries right now. (I mean...building character!)



Sand is that just a D&D group or the rest also?




Everything

HSBC will be your friend.
That's what I'm told IMO



Sand: I have family members with Masters and 30 years in real estate unable to pay even their phone bills. It's nuts.....



If you have zim- they will exchange it all - I was told, take with a grain of salt. But it's an option



Nothing means a thing it this happens, that can has been kicked a long time, we will see shortly- I hope



I see RayRen has Postponed his call (again) states he is excited about this week.



Not a goat fan, but seems she has been right? It's funny how she says its close, but...........so isn't she leading people on as well? Just because you don't give date/rate you're still leading/misleading just sayin

Oh that's right.....the articles never give bad information just intel gurus.....come on








Have never seen a sale like that - thought I'd share



Where is it written for all to see that you will need to have your own twitter account in order to read bill's tweets.



Not that I have seen snickers, no account and get his tweets via phone



Snake I posed the Q because earlierthis morning I thought that was the grand discussion in here. Fake news? Idk.



SNAKE, DID YOU GET THE TWEETS THIS MORNING?



snickers wrote 
1m ago
Snake maybe it was only about reading bill on the internet twitter site. Again, idk.



SNICKERS, I DO NOT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING IN WRITING…WE ARE TRYING TO DETERMINE WHY MANY HAVE BEEN "BLOCKED" WHO PREVIOUSLY RECEIVED TWEETS AND DID NOT RECEIVED TODAY'S TWEETS. SOME ARE JUST GUESSING THAT MAY BE THE REASON



So many grandparents here, how many more shopping days till Christmas. ....



I HAVE BEEN IN THE BACK WITH PM'S…BUT I AM HERE!! SO GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE!! Smile



It said I have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user...why would Admin block me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.