DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Thursday, June 8, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 8 JUNE

Phenom:  You must have missed ADMINBILL's advertisement for new products, or you are blinded by your love for ADMINBILL

Yes, Gryphon - ADMINBILL has stretched it another 14 days, before he extends it again until the end of June

Ted:  Unfortunately nothing will happen before your surgeon's visit on July 14th.  Take care of your health, and stop worrying about the elusive revaluation.

Sandnsea:  You don't keep people united by telling lies.  Saturday will come and go.  Paperwork = toilet paper.  There is no schedule, so it is hard to be on schedule.  Sandnsea, suggest you not bring it in at all, since it is all fantasy.

RAB - If they are a long time TNT member, they are totally jaded and think they know the truth, but know nothing at all.

Lazlo:  Cottrell means NOTHING

Lioness:  Dizzy nothing NOTHING

006:  Please do not become a guru.  You have been a good member of WSOMN, but you do not need the 15 minutes of fame.  Whatever you may have heard, forget it.

Lazlo:  You are supposed to know everything about Iraq, since you travel there.  Why are you asking Mangelo?  Mangelo knows NOTHING.

Ragin:  Sorry you are still a MOD on WSOMN.  You are one of the only sane members.

WSOMN is going downhill and needs to close.  ADMINBILL has no credibility, and now the regular posters all of a sudden are getting secret information, such as Sandnsea and 006.  This is beginning of the end.  Suggest you end it now.  Close WSOMN down.

*****
Has anyone heard any decent information from Bill this week ?

Adm= no advert. No monthly fees. No donation.What he heard. It is all what I call great.


 

His info spreads to paid sites.

From Bill, this week THERE IS WORD COMING IN FROM RELIABLE CONTACTS THAT THE ACTIONS REQUIRED TO MOVE THIS ALONG HAVE BEEN COMPLETED. LOOK FOR THE MOMENTUM TO BUILD FIRST OF THE WEEK WITH THE PROCESS MOVING FORWARD THROUGH THE COMING 10-14 DAYS FOR ALL CURRENCIES.















Good Morning WSOMN members. Why, you say, is it a good morning? Well for one thing I am alive to make another post to my friends in waiting and to that one old dude who believes I smell bad. But better than that we are for a fat one day closer to the RV and that certainly isn’t anything to sneer at. I trust you all have been keeping busy on Tuesday because work is good for the soul.

Maybe not so good for the body but what the heck. I did get a call from the surgeon where I am getting a second opinion for a solution to my neck problem. Now I expect the RV will come before my visit so I will let you know now so you can forget about by then. July 14, 2017 at 12:30 CST. Perhaps this Dr. can give me some workable solution to my pain. My Pain bills are running low.

Most Gracious and heavenly Father, First of all I want to thank you for watching over me during my life up to now as I know in my heart that there were times I may not have deserved your blessings. Now I come asking for blessings for my friends here in the WOMN board and the ones who have sent me personal request for prayers for themselves and or their family members.

Dear Lord God, if it be Your will reach down and touch the hearts of all our board members and give them a breath of encouragement for the times to come. Every day as we read the post we discover a new way we can help our families, communities, and the world we live in with Your help and we want to give you the glory for any of the accomplishments we make in the process

Amen and Amen Rest well my friends the best is yet to come. :0)

Hey there Sand- great Job on news- your better than cnn, msnbc, fox all combined lol


 

I'm trying to help us all keep our eye on the prize and stay united here

Saturday is a big day!


 

Sand I waslurking a couple of days ago and you mentioned that some of hte groups with skr have been getting processed? have they been made liquid?

From what I understand, paperwork was done and approved, not liquid till we go.


 

GOOD MORNING! Any Admin sightings?


 

PASTOR- GOOD MORNING, NOT YET


 

As far as I am hearing - we are on schedule


 

Who is telling you we're on schedule Sandnsea? Would love it to be true!

All I'm told - either they are lying to me or it's true -
Don't worry - I wouldn't forget you



 

Don't hold your breath. Smile


 

It's all I can do - or not bring it in at all


 

SAND, WE WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU BRING IT IN…THANK YOU!!

Ok, it's from the same source as earlier this week -

We appreciate what u bring Sand and know u r truth ...


 

Except I can't prove the info even to myself- it's a wait and see

Sand RR is waiting for u to give him the intel


 

I listen to all to see if they can confirm my live person source. If they have the same Intel


 



Sand...thank you for all you bring in...we GREATLY appreciate it...

Thank you to all the MODS...and everyone here...you are a blessing....!!

Thank you AdminBill for this room!! its a Blessing...im just overwhelmed with thankfulness today...thank you Lord for all things


 

I rec'd an e-mail from a long-time TNT member yesterday and she said that by Saturday, I would be a very wealthy man.


 

Good afternoon!!! are we expecting great news!!! Hope it's our RV week! 


 

Seems like RR intel has been taken as a positve  Hopeful that Bill will share his good stuff if any too today


 

Mangelo...what are You hearing?


 

LASZLO- WHAT ARE YOU HEARING?

Iraq gonna announce the liberation of IRAQ not Mosul....Everything is all set ready to go...Cotrell is done hi's deed...

what is AdminBill hearing is what we need


 

Lazlo: Cottrell has done his deed? Really?


 

Thats is THE rumor .......

Lazlo: Do you know when he did it?

i dont

Laszlo: I only ask because "he who cannot be named" has said that it will take about 48 hrs after that for us to get the 800#s 

lol...now there is intel from someone called "one who cannot be named" ?

ddd it's another call that we really can't talk about but great stuff

Can I get a first initial on the one who can't be named?


 

I'm betting its the Dizzy call that only few are invited into - he's got the low down on Cottrell.


 

he has been soooo accurate thus far, i bet his ultra private call is a gem......oh my


 

Don't knock the gems! I like them in all colors 

beagle hey there,,,,i see ole d man is being discussed......he is like the fools gold of gems......exclamation on the fools part.....lol

I don't know, Dizzy seems to be quite connected.


 

WE ARE NOT HERE TO KNOCK ANY PROVIDERS…WHETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT

I have intel but can't share


 

6, good or bad?

Can't say henry

Of course I'm kidding when have I ever been serious about anything. But I do know things that I can't share

Sigh. Then you are a guru


 

That's what I'm talking about



No one has to help us they are not getting paid and give what they can just because dates are not to our liking and so much happens no one can predict but they do their best ..,


 

006 stop teasing our family here we are all hearing very positive tidbits from many sources beside our own resource on real news so let's keep it positive till we hear otherwise .?


 

EVERYONE SHOULD BE EXCIED AND POSITIVE AT THIS POINT-IMO 


 

Frank is singing now... :0)

Landa Global failed to come on.



 

Hi Everyone...... just popping in to see if any one has heard from AdminBill?


 

Hate to ask this question yet did lazlo say where he got this info from?


 

Old member Curley ! I believe he said a very long standing member or something like that not age related


 

Trump - The FAKE MSM is working so hard trying to get me not to use Social Media. They hate that I can get the honest and unfiltered message out.

Kim Clemente - MiddleEast in great disputes & terror attacks are everyday. A great shakening, chaos, surrendering & release of IQD. They will say WHY NOW!!

has anyone actually looked at google earth satelite of mosul?
its really not very big



 

A pilot said you can drive from one end to the other in 15-20 minutes. But try and find the size of Mosul in Wiki, lol

i was there...


 

amazing.......there is NO WAY it takes this long to wipe out isis in mosul


 

HOW BIG IS MOSUL, LASZLO?


 

Laszlo - tell us please


 

i hear the rv acoming...coming round the bend...been told of it so much that i can't remember when...i'm in rv heaven....and i want to go and spend


 

Avon I turned in my resignation at the hospital Monday.

I know everyone has something they are dealing with. My heart aches for everyone. That's why I chose medicine to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.