DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Friday, June 2, 2017

TNT UPDATE, 2 JUNE

Harambe:  Bloomberg: Iraq's Crude Exports Hit 2017 High Before OPEC Cuts Extension https://bloom.bg/2ripj5u

Daz:  BE VULNERABLE TO JOY
 
READING LAST WEEK ONE PARTICULAR CONCEPT AND ASSEMBLY OF WORDS AND PROSE STOOD OUT AT THAT MOMENT AND, EVEN OUT OF CONTEXT, IT STILLS SEEMS VERY IMPORTANT TO INTERNALIZE AND CARRY IT WITH US ALWAYS...
"BE AS A CHILD, VULNERABLE TO JOY"
 
ALTHOUGH AGES OF CYNICISM AND DEFEAT BLOCK THE NATURAL, CHILD-LIKE IMPULSE TO ACCEPT ABSOLUTE JOYFUL BLISS READILY AND IMMEDIATELY.....YOU HAVE TO LET IT IN
 
ABSOLUTE JOY IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST VIBRATIONAL STATES WE EXPERIENCE IN OUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND MY WISH FOR ALL IS THAT WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE "VULNERABLE" TO IT. 
 
“I know what I really want for Christmas.

I want my childhood back.

Nobody is going to give me that. I might give at least the memory of it to myself if I try. I know it doesn't make sense, but since when is Christmas about sense, anyway? It is about a child, of long ago and far away, and it is about the child of now. In you and me. Waiting behind the door of our hearts for something wonderful to happen. A child who is impractical, unrealistic, simpleminded and terribly vulnerable to joy.”
 
― Robert Fulghum,
 
Timely and profound thoughts from Fulghum...many more follow here. 
 
https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2399046-all-i-really-need-to-know-i-learned-in-kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.