DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Saturday, June 24, 2017

TNT TIDBIT, 24 JUNE

Tada:  http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/ go to bottom of page & tell me what you see.... hope I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing... anyone?

Luvwulfs:  That looks like a new in country rate to me

Shane:  Tada what I like it seems to be an improved website for the CBI which years ago Tony told us they were going to do when a Iraq was in charge again

Wrider22:  shane Tony did say that...great memory!

Elmerf123456:  CBI Bulletin Exchange Rates NOTE USD 11 TO 1 IN CHART https://cbi.iq/news/view/168

NetGlobal:  Elmer we have decided that is a error

Elmerf123456:  Time will tell soon.

Spaghetti:  I think that it's probably NOT an error. If so, there are several possibilities. No matter what, it looks like USD getting special status, going first.

Readitnow:  elmerf, please explain 11 to 1. Thank you

Elmerf123456:  Approx 1.20 in country. A lot more here…. I'm waiting for it to go. That's the validation that matters.

Dinarblessing: Elmer, looks like Canadian Dollar and Japanese Yen are also converted at new rate

Elmerf123456:  Yep

Elmerf123456:  The only thing I like is the fact that they come up while were sleeping overnight with a brand-new site that to music urging the rate won't mean anything until we see it actively go live then we know what we're dealing

NetGlobal:  Elmer, I do like that they are changing their website. Looks more professional and international

Elmerf123456:  Me too. There are no coincidences and I told you there was a purpose for the meeting with Mr. Abadi…. Appears to be a lot going on right now.

Elmerf123456:  If the CBI is playing with the numbers then ask yourself why? Hmmm! Because a change is coming.

Steadfast:  so are we still hoping the 25th is the day?

Elmerf123456:  I do not believe that they were forecasted date because people will do a run on purchases anyway they can get it…I think it will just happen and then exchange will also just happen

Elmerf123456:  IMO The only validation is validation itself when it is official everyone will now until then everything is a guess! But there is enough evidence if you've been taking good notes and following closely to see things are really heating up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.