DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Ray Renfrow says we are just waiting hour by hour for the RV , 18 JUNE

Based on all the information I have received from multiple sources, private and public, I will share with what I believe.  

Starting with the US, I am led to believe that the authorization is in place for this RV to start as of Wednesday. 

 Iraqi television has said that Iranians in Iraq are blocking the reforms. 


The banks there have been closed from yesterday to tomorrow, and international cards are functioning, some at rates as high as $3.71.  AT the mosques, Iraqis are being told their back and future payments will commence on Sunday, based on the new rates. 


 I do believe all that, based on what I am hearing. Information in Mosul?  That’s all just window-dressing.  


We’re just waiting, hour by hour. 6-16-2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.