DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Saturday, June 3, 2017

BGG "Nothing to Lose" 6/3/17

Mosul is it... I have said all along...I would like to see what the news cycle looks like right after Mosul is done.   I had some guy message me "why is Mosul taking so long"?   They are dug in - they know they will die and have NOTHING TO LOSE...this may take just a bit..let's all just take a breath and let this whole thing play out...and then... I also said - I want to get a feel for what the News Cycles look like after - for a week or two...this will be the tale of the tape.  ...sit back...and let them do their thing...and BTW - it's not like they haven't told us in so many ways - what they intend to do.  They have - over and over and over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.