DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Saturday, June 17, 2017

BANK STORY FROM TNT , 17 JUNE

TNT

Paula1946:

My very own bank story...finally....went to my credit union just 10 min. ago....they do not cash foreign currency but the man was interested so he looked it up.

He then asked did I know how much my 10,000 note was worth......long story short he said it was worth $32,000 =-O....but they do not deal with foreign currency.

Pearle:

I can take 3.20 per Dinar

Xpersol:

You sure he wasn't looking at Kuwaiti Dinar?

Dpa:

Paula are you sure that your banker looked up the Iraqi dinar and not the Kuwaiti dinar? Just asking.

Paula1946:

He Was holding the note when he looked it up.

OkRocks:

Just because it was suggested... Kuwait dinar right now is 3.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.