DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Friday, June 30, 2017

BANK STORY, 30 JUNE

IDC:

Today my wife and I went to Wells Fargo to do some banking. She stands in line for the next teller and I go sit in the lounge area near the bankers' desks. A fedex guy delivers a package and a banker takes it over to another banker. I'm being nosey so I'm watching. I couldn't believe my eyes. He takes it out and starts counting "Christmas currency" or whatever people call it these days. Maybe its because I just sift through posts on here, but I've never read a post of someone confirming that they've seen the actual new currency. The timing fits right in with whats going on lately. My birthday is tomorrow and there couldn't no better present than seeing Tetelestai!

HoosierDaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.