DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Bank Story #255 , 7 JUNE

From IDC:

I opened an account for my son today [06JUNE2017]. Then I inquired if they exchange foreign currencies.

The representative said "YES, WE DO... what kind of currencies do you have?" I replied, "I have IQDs and ZIMs." she asked, "ZIM?" " Oh, we do not deal with IQDs and what's that? ZIM?"

As we are finishing, the bank representative said,

"HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE OF THE IQD's" 
"HOW MUCH IS THE EXCHANGE FOR THE ZIM?"
"HOW DID YOU KNOW ONLY HSBC IS EXCHANGING ZIM?"

Then she went on and on about their bank is one of the 4 largest and I should transfer from my MILITARY bank to her bank. As we were finished the bank representative said, "FROM HERE ON, I WILL BE YOUR "PERSONAL BANKER. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO FALL IN LINE. JUST ASK FOR ME."

I replied, " OH, LIKE A WEALTH MANAGER?" 

The bank representative said, "THAT"S WHERE I AM GOING TO BE."

Funny how it started their bank does not deal with IQDs and ZIMs and yet at the end she said she is my "personal banker."

I thought I'd share....

SHABBY PINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.