DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Friday, June 30, 2017

"Answers Staring Right in Front of us" by Reallucky1 - 6.30.17

"Answers Staring Right in Front of us" by Reallucky1 - 6.30.17

Hello Family:

I was looking at a few sites today, and right in front of me were articles telling me that Putin and President Trump, will meet privately with McMasters at the G20 meeting.

I kept thinking this G20 meeting in 2015 is what got the GCR going, and will be what will release the funds and put the rates into the market.

The next G20 meeting is in Hamburg, Germany on July 7-8, 2017. When the world's economic leaders will all be in one place, to announce the great news there is finally WORLD PEACE, through out the world.

Great stuff, if they do not announce this sooner then the G20 meeting, my guess is when we will hear a global announcement to the world. Makes sense when you look at the history, and what has happened all over the world.

A simple google search, when is the next G20 meeting, when it said July 7-8, 2017, my thoughts were BINGO!!

Sincerely,   Reallucky1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.