DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 9 MAY

Hello room, I bet cha thought I was not going to make it tonight …Didn’t you? Surprise, Surprise here I am again. It’s been a rough day for me today. What with dealing with my wife’s dementia problems. We did make it to church today (or should I say yesterday) and my wife attempted the choir practice prior to the service s but half way through her legs got tired and she left the stage.

Looks like the rumor mill is running full force and if you have a certain thought about how you feel this RV is being held up, it was easy to find somebody who agreed with you. Fact of the matter is nobody who really knows the where’s and when’s is talking or typing. So they make up a story and put it out there just to see how long it takes to get circulated.


Most gracious and Heavenly Father, yes Lord we are still here like it or not if you know what I mean. We still have some good news about some of the ones who are ill getting some relief. Yes , I am sad to say that some of our group’s family members have passed on to Glory but that is to be expected for such a long term investment like this. Guide us and protect us.


Dear Lord give us a sign when the sun comes up this morning and lift our spirits in the way that only You can do. Amen and Amen. 


This is getting so close to our blessings :   it's coming!!    excited    I am pumped   

Today is our day and it only should be filled with positive thoughts!!!  could it be the day!! 

 

you know what is so funny my son in law yesterday said you should sell back your currency and buy a new car, he said this is not going to happen, of course I just laughed, the young folks dont get it

 

YES, YOU JUST KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW…HE WILL UNDERSTAND…

 

IT WAS ME IN THE BACK OFFICE IN CASE YOU SAW ADMIMBILL LOL

 

I DID SEE "ADMINBILL"…THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP


DP IT WAS ME I DO THE BACK OFFICE THINGS LOL

Avon not gonna lie..I feel stressed today

 

AZ DON'T BE STRESSED ...IT REALLY IS ALL GOOD

AZ I KNOW EVERY MONDAY IT IS HARD BUT YOU LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE THE THINGS YOU SEE AND HEAR AND WE ARE CLOSE

 

AZ, EVERYTHING WE ARE HEARING IS REALLY GOOD. PLEASE, BREATHE, AND TRY TO LET IT COME…

 

I believe that Sunni I do

 

AZ REMEMBER THEY TOLD THE PEOPLE OF KUWAIT IT WOULD BE FIVE YEARS BEFORE THEIR CURRENCY REVALUED AND IT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY

 

AZ.... OPEN WINDOWS IF YOU CAN... TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND KNOW WE ARE ALL IN IT TO WIN IT.... WERE HERE FOR YOU.. THINK POSITIVE HON



AZ THEY DON';T WANT MORE PEOPLE BUYING AND MANY HAVE GOTTEN DISCOURAGED AND RETURNED AND THAT IS OKAY WITH THEM TOO

AZ I THINK WHEN WE ALL BOUGHT THIS IT WAS SORT OF A LOTTERY MENTALITY I KNOW WHEN WE FIRST PURCHASED WE WEREN'T' SURE THE CURRENCY WOULD BE HERE IN TIME

 

I remember..I just need a Big change in my life I feel stuck right now

 

AZ MAKE A LIST OF THE THINGS YOU COULD CHANGE RIGHT NOW OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE

 

Yes hoping the bank would get in my currency that I ordered before the reval. Gee, I cant even remember the last time I bought some its been so long

 

MANY THINGS WE INVEST IN TAKE TIME CDS REAL ESTATE YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO MATURE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE DOING AND WE ARE MATURING TOO ALONG THE WAY

 

THATS RIGHT SUNNI.... WE ARE

 

thanks for the encouragement. Cant do much til school is out anyway in a couple weeks

 

AZ YES BUT THE DAY WILL COME YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU WAITED SO DON'T BE DISCOURAGED I ALWAYS SAY FAITH AND FEAR CAN NOT OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE

 

AND REMEMBER BEING POSITIVE OUT WEIGHS THE NEGATIVE OK.... SO PLEASE REMAIN POSITIVE... WERE HERE FOR YOU

KNOW YOUR LOVED GIRLFRIEND.... WERE ALL HERE WAITING WITH YOU

 

AZ LOTS OF VIT D SUNSHINE AND YOU WILL BE GREAT AND LOOK GOOD TOO 

 

IF I HAD TO GUESS WHAT AB'S LAST POST MEANT , I 'D SAY LIKE HE DID.. THIS IS OUR MONTH... HE IS NOT AT LIBERTY TO SAY MUCH NOW, IF YOU'LL ALL REMEMBER BACK.. HE TOLD US THIS DAY WOULD COME..SO MY BEST GUESS IS GET READY.... NO MORE PUTTING IT OFF.... GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW AND ENJOY THE RIDE

 

The My Lady post yesterday was depressing!

 

Avon Lady wrote
14m ago
IF YOU DIDNT ALREADY .. LISTEN TO THE RR CALL FROM THIS MORNING
AND ISIS IS DONE.......


 

i got a question.....who said mosul is liberated?

 

No disrespect but I wish I had a zim note for each time Mosul was liberated. Maybe this time its true


TOOLFAN.. ON THE RR CALL THIS MORNING.. HE SAID THE 4 HRS BEFORE IT WAS STATED THAT ISIS IS DONE AND MOSUL IS LIBERATED..

 

RR said on the TNT call


azgirl wrote
11m ago
that goes for every weekend and holiday for me Cowboy

and every Full Moon


Avon Lady wrote
10m ago
A GUY CAME ON AND TRIED TO TELL HIM THE SAME THING.... RR SAID... IT WAS FLASHING ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE TV.. AND HE WAS TOLD...

 

oh, ok.....this must have been on rr owns iraqi tv channel that only he can see. got it. well time will tell ....if rr is an id@%t or not. oh my..l

 

RR was told by his Iraq friends


YES THAT WAS IT.. THANKS AZ........

 

rc me too...seems to have great stuff......we will know when its been liberated.....only matters when its very public....not just in rr mind.


YOU KNOW ALL,,, TOO MANY HAVE WAITED A VERY LONG TIME... AND I CAN UNDERSTAND THE FEELINGS... BUT ONE THING I CAN SAY FOR SURE IS.... WHERE YOU WERE 10 YRS AGO IN THIS.. THIS IS 2017 AND ALOT HAS CHANGED.

GIVE IT A CHANCE OK.... YOU WILL BE THE HAPPIEST EVER BEFORE LONG...



for some of us it is really our only hope for a better future. I for one have nothing much to rely on for a better life!

 

avon been here for 12 years....and lots has changed, but the guru rhetoric has not.....i am very excited, and i am sure rr is too, but when mosul is done, we will know and it wont take rr to tell us.


OK

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT

 

I went to a regional bank a couple of weeks ago and the teller knew about the gold backed currency. She knew we are going gold backed soon.


really andi? thats awesome

thats the first i have heard of a bank person knowing we are going gold backed . Avon I am feeling a little more hope as the day goes on

IM GLAD AZ.... I WOULDN'T TELL YOU OR ANYONE TO REMAIN POSITIVE IF I WASNT MYSELF... I'VE SEEN ENOUGH TO KNOW THINGS ARE HAPPENING..


AZGIRL- AS THE MINUTES, HOURS, DAYS GO BY, WE GET CLOSER TO OUR BLESSING, HOPEFULLY NOT MANY MORE DAYS


JUST HANG IN THERE FOLKS... THIS WILL BE DONE SOON.... IT WILL BE A TRULY AWESOME BLESSING.

 

anyone listening to Frank tonight?

 

IM GOING TO TRY TO BRING IT IN..


That will help. My hubby does not believe any of this. So I can read your notes and be quiet. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.