DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 31 MAY

TED1016: So much for the end of one of those fantastic information gathering but very little provided for us in the pits waiting for encouragement. Sure everything is pretty much positive information that we receive but information like the sort we have been getting does little for paying our bills, if you know what I mean. Well I guess we just have to learn to live from it.

Received an out an out insult from one of our board members today before I even acknowledged his position on the matter. Those who know me I hope have better feelings about my post. This was not a particularly good day for me and I guess it is because people are referring to celebrating Memorial day. This was not a day of celebration it was a day to remember those who died for our country.

Most gracious and Heavenly Father, You know my heart and my past mistakes as well as my accomplishments. Please give me the strength to withstand those who speak against me wrongly. At this point in my life I have little more to lift my spirits as I find myself too soon old and too late smart. All of us in this group need encouragement during these trying times.

Lord God almighty watch over our group as we endure the long awaited chance to make changes in our lives and the lives of our families and friends. Give each of us the extra peace and rest as we see what this next week brings us. Help those among us who are suffering from health and financial issues as well. Please know that Your servants and seek Your direction. Amen and Amen.




Monday afternoon reports.... - PM Abadi is in Mosul for an in-person view of the liberated locations. Iraqi TV (stateside) talks of preparations for celebrations projecting final completion for June 10, 2017. - The IMF is expected to meet with the CBI on Wednesday. - Leaflets are reportedly being being dropped in ISIS inhabited areas encouraging the citizens to evacuate. - Full liberation is expected in one week. - Bankers in Dubai are also hooked on seven days. Time Will Tell All!!! smile - TNT


 

DARKY- THANKS FOR BRINGING I THAT EXCITING NEWS

RR - Monday afternoon reports.... - PM Abadi is in Mosul for an in-person view of the liberated locations. Iraqi TV (stateside) talks of preparations for celebrations projecting final completion for June 10, 2017. - The IMF is expected to meet with the CBI on Wednesday.

RR - Part 2 - Leaflets are reportedly being being dropped in ISIS inhabited areas encouraging the citizens to evacuate. - Full liberation is expected in one week. - Bankers in Dubai are also hooked on seven days. Time Will Tell All!!!

WITHOUT RR WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY INTEL


 

    RV RV RV RV RV    


 

I wonder what Adminbill will have to say


 

I know everyone looks to RR for intel, but I would like to share some facts from HF, JC, & HS this Sunday June 4th is Pentecost Sunday!!! But it is a special Pentecost because we will not see this Pentecost for another 100 years. it is a Double or Golden Jubilee Pentecost Sunday!!! I am expecting my miracle!!! Be Blessed


 

Curly
Rayren info is old news at this point. Wonder why he waited


 


rab Your wrong on one account. The lenders were taking everything without really knowing if they were sub prime or not. Loans were being made with people just stating income with no proof that were destined to fail. We know we will repo 30% of the vehicles we finance but that leaves 70% that will change their lives going foreward and rebuild their creit. Our company slogan is WE Change Lives and they mean it.


 

Subprime can you sleep at night?


 


Lindar really? I see people cry they are so happy to be given a chance. They break down because they can't get transportation to take family to the Dr. or get to work. So know what yourb talking about before judging.


 

Not judging, just asking. What about the 30 % you repo, do you ever think about them?


 

rab 30% will never pay their debts. Just the way it is but should the other 70% be stuck with no option?


 

Lindar, it's their fault we gave them a chance. Most never even make a payment and use us for free transportation for 6 months or so.


 

The mortgage lending businsee has tightened up its lending practices precisely because of subprime lending.


 

RAB so they should have no opportunity because something bad happened in their life.


 

I pray that the world can right its self with our help after the RV


 

You cannot teach a defaulting debtor how to manage assets by increasing the debt amount.


 

RAB nobody will take the 70% that do pay besides us. We don't know who the 30% will be no way to tell. And your wrong many do learn from mistakes and change to rebuild their credit. Glad your so perfect.

Lindar I am possitive your the one who came in asking if I could sllep at night! Without knowing what I truly do.


 

LET'S CHANGE THE SUBJECT


 

Anyone heard from AB today? Im hearing stirings of and 800# being sent out possibly to sight Admins


 

SEEN HIM IN FOR A SHORT MOMENT... BUT NO WORDS

Hi DSS! Where did you hear that? Please and thank you


 

Someone mentioned it to me this morning in an email. Just hearsay so far


 

How is Admin doing?


 

Ueah we are shepples and know nothing


 

Now the word is we are waiting on Russia


 

No longer waiting on china

And never was waiting on iraq


 

YEAH, WE HEAR THINGS…BUT "KNOW" NOTHING…WHAT IS TRUTH?


 

006 .. waiting on Russia to do what??

Go gold back


 

Not waiting on Russia either IMO....it can go without Russia or China or Timbuctoo IMO. just getting things completely ready that is all!!


 

Zim exchanging was reported 6 mil+ for 100 million note is this for real ???

CALVIN- I WOULDN'T COUNT ON IT


 

Did Admin come in yet today ?

HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE THIS MORNING

darn .. But you know what they say ... No News is Good News

I feel good about it still .... not a negative spot in me yet .... still positive...


 

My husband thinks I am crazy


 

Big, I've been in it since Dinar Vets, to Peoples Dinar, to pTR to TNT to WSOMN


 

My daughter is involved now!!! Before Christmas she wasn't... she threw away her dong we gave her!


 

BigHeart....yes...comaraderie (sp?)...we can open up our own instiitution and all visit together


 

Was Bill a part of PTR in the past? That is interesting if true! Smile


 

Haha talking about "been in this since..." I've been in this since 3 boards (at least) BEFORE nenosplace which is the earliest one I can remember. There were (for sure) 3 earlier ones that for the life of me, I cannot remember! LOL

I'm so glad you guys are here!! I don't feel as crazy!!!


 

Ozzy Ozborne "Crazy Train"...need a little rock? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVovq9TGBw0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.