DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 30 MAY

TED1016: 
Good early morning my friends, now I know that many of you felt as I that we would have those “special” numbers in our heads but alas we find ourselves still waiting for any number of things to fall in place to kick off the show. Let us not forget that we have been told years ago that there would be floods of false information before the actual facts were revealed.

Well Lord knows that has certainly been the case and if you have been a member of this group for any period of time you should know that our board leader, ADMINBILL been straight with us for as far back as you want to go. Now are his sources any more credible than those of the other board providers? Perhaps, but I believe Bill is not a man to jump to false conclusions.

Now, I imagine that most of you know very little about our leader and even I imagine that there are volumes of information that I do not know as well. Here is one factor you need to be aware of and that is that Bill is a retired Navy man much like myself and in his particular case being close was never good enough for him or his trade. As a Chief Petty officer almost there was never good enough.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I come here this morning to thank You for leading me here to this group and my association with these wonderful people. Just as You have always been there to guide me and others who find it so easy to settle for half-truths Continue to watch over our group as we head in to this coming week and give us peace. Amen and Amen.

Have a peaceful rest my friends, our future awaits us

 

Morning y'all. Can someone explain who OWK is?

 

OWK = OneWHoKnows?

 

Oh, ok... wasn't making the connection.... suspected to be Josef. Got it

 

I dont even like to read Y's name anymore

 

Good moring everyone. Well were are our 800#'s LOL

 

How's Tank,WIfe and Orphanage?

 

Once... all is good and getting better

 

Gm..ray sent a tweet for an update at 0903 hours..What time would that be in Pacific time zone?

 

Good moring everyone. Well were are our 800#'s LOL

 

Grandma one day soon, just make sure you are sitting down

 

Frank is doing a cc today. He might be the only one to do one.

 

the Nancy an Terry call is today also .

 

Here's my text I got from my friends cousin's that are in Iraq.....Nothing yet, they are saying same old..plus it's Ramadan......that's it. This came in at 12:09 am today

 

May have to wait til July after Ramadan like I've been saying

 

Wizofog14, Thanks for the "wet blanket"

 

Has anyone here ever been there "in country" during Ramadan? It is just a religious period of fasting from dusk to dawn with prayer. During the evening hours everything returns to normal..

 

Laszlo wrote
9m ago
Ramadan has NOTHING to do with it....

 

TED1016 wrote
8m ago
You are so right Lazszlo!

 

I could smell ya from her Ted. Wink let me help ya shower


guess I should have said from dawn to dusk.


Ok laz I can go for that, but when we are still here with little or no movement after Ramadan I'll let ya know

 

You had better be thankful for not being able to smell WIZ.

 

WIZ LET'S HAVE POSITIVE THOUGHTS PLEASE...


Oh sorry dp. I'm too much of a realist. It keeps me grounded tho so I don't lose my biscuits

 

WE ALL ARE GROUNDED WITH REALITY…BUT DON'T WANT TO BRING THE ROOM DOWN…LOTS OF POSITIVE MOVEMENT TODAY… Smile

 

How about keeping the personal insults to yourself WIZ. I have never made it a point to degrade or insult anyone.

 

YOU ARE CORRECT, TED...NO ONE SHOULD BE INSULTED IN WSOMN


Looks like the rain is about to pass through, perhaps I can get osme work done in the yard.

 

JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A A HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY OFF TO FAMILY THINGS ...LOVE THE HOLIDAYS AND A TIME TO REMEMBER AND HONOR THOSE THAT SERVED

 

Wiz....You are a realist. Iraq is at the Syrian border. AIIB in full control of money transfers. Stock markets are officially propped up. No liquidity in our banks..What say YOU?

If You a realist, where is Your positivity?

 

LASZLO, GREAT POINTS…THANK YOU!!

 

Just remember, who ever talks a lot usually don't say much....

 

Happy Memorial Day everybody Smile


Rc...based on all the info coming out of Iraq and all the info from around the world, we are in a great position.

 

I always appreciated IKO until he got mixed up with Gerry...

 

Good afternoon !!! are we expecting great news someday....!!! Hope it's our RV night!           


 

A major large broker in the US sent emails to their customers about shortage of Dinar. They stated, "The rate could change at any time." Smile

 

3 OR 4 BROKERS SAYING THE SAME THING

 

Hmmmm. Prices on ebay going up and certain currencies are becoming scarce.

Frank said it's Safe Dinar.

 

Made some final purchases on ebay today by making offers. What a great day and time.

 

Again camman? They have rehab for folks like you. Smile


I know, but I can't get enough. This has been the most educational experience I've ever consumed. This wasn't taught in grade school through college. I have thoroughly enjoyed this ride no matter how I wanted it to go yesterday...lol


Camman, I agree. This has been a very enjoyable experience. So empowering.

 

Ladyz, Frank's call is must listen to or read the notes. I'm going to listen again as well as read the notes. He played a recording from Delta, which I'm sure they will not transcribe.

 

I hope someone is transcribing Frank's call

 


GOSH HE'S GETTING REALLY EXCITED

 

Dates for RV, my thoughts are 05/30. Than the ewe Rolls Royce came this weekend at 12.8mil. AND the licence plate number is 08 hmmm

 

Would suggest that Frank's notes if there are any be reviewed closely, he gave several salient points but his window appears to be a one week period from June 2 to June 9 but also pointing out June 10th is the anniversary of the Califate which he says Abadi favors. Just repeating what I heard off his call

 

You have to admit people no matter what call u r listening to Admin is always right and peacefully leading toward …

Leading us forward ... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.