DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 3 MAY


Well here I am again mixing misery and….No that’s not what I wanted to say, but then I do have the miseries when it comes to expecting the RV. Jst not a gin person myself ever since I was a young man and had my first experience with “Slow Gin” Lost track of a day or so as I recall or don’t recall to be more correct :0) Just been a little down today.

Some good . some not so good Intel today other than a few folks talking about how close we are, Lord, I do believe some folks have a different definition of close than I do. I have been lurking mostly today just to keep myself out of trouble. Good that we di get a few words from ADMINBILL today so I believe we should be great full for that. Lets hope for more later on this morning.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father hear my prayer for our group members this early morning. We are basically good people.. Seems like every day we read where one of our members has passed away, fallen seriously ill and or getting dangerously close to losing what little of our possessions we have managed to hold on to. Hel us and guide us during these times of peril.

Lord give us all a rest filled night and guidance for what this day brings our way. Know that I belief in you is strong , but the pressures on us now are great Your will be done for us Amen and Amen.


 

WE HAVE MANY MEMBERS WHO CAME IN LAST NIGHT WITH UPDATES/NEWS/REQUESTS: HOLLYBERRY IS HAVING SURGERY THIS MORNING; A SON OF A FRIEND OF BIGHEART WAS FATALLY INJURED LAST NIGHT WHEN HIT BY A TRAIN; SOME OF BIG HEART'S FAMILY IS AFFECTED BY FLOODS IN MO

WIMSYLS'S HUSBAND/WHIMSY'S BIL WAS INJURED IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ON 4/26…HIS CONDITION IS SERIOUS: BLOOD CLOTS IN LUNGS IN PULMONARY VEIN, FRACTURE IN CLAVICLE, RIGHT VENTRICLE OF HEART IS ENLARGING - PLEASE KEEP THESE IN YOUR PRAYERS


 

my heart breaks for those who are suffering, in so many ways..

so many sweet, kind, giving, encouraging souls are always here to lift each other up...i'm so thankful for that...


 

DO YOU HAVE ANY UPDATED NEWS TO SHARE?

 

dpchamp I was out all day yesterday, and after I get my car today I am hoping to stop by the middle Eastern cafe to see if I get some updates. My friends cousins have not sent us our answers to my questions yet.


 

Gerry stating that the Iraq in-country rate is $7.21


That is what GM is saying that his connection in Iraq is stating. He also said that the prices are reflecting the change. Did you hear the same?


 

Gunboat: I did as well. Hello


 

I bet Bruce will have a good call tonight


 

Thanks Sera. I still don't know what to think about the Zim.


 

What are you hearing about the zim?


 

U are not listening to the right people than cat


006. Do you think it will reval soon


That's what my peeps tell me


 

Tuesday thru Thursday are Prime days


Lot of people like this week. Imo nothing can happen Friday thru mondays


 

I'm trickle down 2 people...one with skr says this week, won't elaborate


 

Hi Tiger. Is that intel from one of your sources?


Wish I knew more....loose lips sink ships I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.