DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Friday, May 12, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 12 MAY


Supposedly 86% of RV's happen on a Thursday


I like the odds for thursday for rv cmon baby


GA Avon Lady anything RV related posted this morning from anyone? Slept in this morning

JUst woke up feeling kind of old this morning so I went back to bed for a little more sleep.


ADMIN BILL HAS REFERED TO A ZIM GROUP SEVERAL TIMES!!!!

sorry caps


Could AB gone dark? or did I just miss him? I know he is VERY busy.


HE WAS IN EARLIER BUT NO POST... HE HAS BEEN VERY BUSY.... SO I CAN'T REALLY ANSWER THAT .. HE DID SAY HE WAS LIMITED ON WHAT HE SAYS NOW...


are we there yet. ??? AB did say something about Thursday.


Another day goes and another day closers repeat, repeat, repeat


Trel it has to stop sometime and I like the black out !


Black out??


As in no info anywhere we are just waiting that's all .


TREL- GOOD AFTERNOON BROTHER


Rajin can u pm me where I can read or watch on YouTube info about The Republic


TREL- JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH REPUBLIC, VIDEO'S SHOULD POP UP

And is the Republic and the new Republic the same thing??

TREL- I DO NOT KNOW


trel
Ok halo I got u on the black out


Wonder what happen to the zim wasn't supposed to rv by now


Anyone know if The Republic and The New Republic the same??


Hmmmm Trel I think we still have a Republic of sort so I would think the New Republic will be the new acting one . Maybe !!!


006
Wonder why admin has been mia


He told us several days ago that he had been asked to not say anything else…he surprised us by saying a little more…I'm not surprised by silence

True we go thru the silent Thang about every 6 months

Oh come on 006 don't go there that's bad vibes you know it's soon now


Haloheal...No, I think I'll let someone stick needles in my eye's instead! It will feel 'better' ultimately!


I;m not interested in listening to Bruce personally. Doesn't seem to be a productive use of time.

I wish would go back to his Question and answer.
They were much better


I don't like how he make you suffer to wait and listen to all that stuff when he knows very well what people want .

But he will say how really really close tonight then say this weekend for sure...

And maybe have more intel by the end of the call or a celebration .


What happen to that Frank guy he didn't have a call yesterday

Maybe Frank went for the hair cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.