DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Notes From The Field By Simon Black “The Myth Of The "Early Bird" Gets The Worm”, 2 MAY

Article : Notes From The Field  By Simon Black “The Myth Of The "Early Bird" Gets The Worm”  Link

DKC: This article really reminds me of our Dinar investment.....When I think about those who are broke and really desperate for money.....I told them about investing in Dinar and foreign currency....most of them looked at me like I was totally insane, an idiot, delusional, a gullible fool.....

A couple folks I told, invested a small amount.....I have gifted currency to a couple more........but as the wait stretches on and on.....many have stopped believing it will ever happen....my own family doesn't believe anymore.......but I think that those of us who could see "beyond our own beaks" will have the last laugh, when this finally happens.........and we will really enjoy those worms!!
....
Excerpt:  It’s not the early bird who gets the worm. It’s the one who has the courage and independence of mind to avoid the crowd and go where everyone else isn’t.

Life, business, and investing aren’t so different than nature: we humans seldom succeed and prosper by following the crowd and doing what’s popular.

The reality is that the world is a big place full of undervalued opportunities.

And there are plenty of big worms out there for anyone willing to put a little distance between you and the herd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.