DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

BANK STORY, 3 MAY

In the past I would go into Chase Bank say Halo to those who work there some would reply others where busy with their clients. I would get my banking done and leave.

Last week I went in again. A bit different this time. All the sudden the banking personal circled me saying Halo they left their clients for a bit, shaking my hand and asking if I needed any help with anything, small talk in between. They know I have Zim and other currency. Actually they have a list of people to contact when this goes live. 

I am very thankful for their service. Although I would prefer that wonderful service would be shown to all their clients. If they have $5. or $5T 

SPS SOON PEOPLE SOON !!!!! 

With Great Peace and Love 

Commander 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.