DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Friday, April 14, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDATED, 14 APRIL



How's the temperature on THE MORAL HIGHGROUND today?
The morning will be so much better when SNICKERS LINDAR AND GIRAFFE bring in their revelations!  No fun allowed in this room.  Did you not get the memo?





No, no memo

 
Can't we all just get along?
 
SANDY Apparently not





Blonde. Here's a suggestion. Get over it or go talk with Jerri
 
Blondie




bigmac get over what?





I SEE WE HAVE SOME EXCITEMENT GOING ON ....BLONDIE.... GM GIRLFRIEND.... GOT PLANS FOR THE EASTER WEEKEND ?




AVON Yeah, another banning






AWWW COME ON,,, IGNORE ALL THAT .... BE JOLLY.... ARE YOU PLANNING ANYTHING FOR EASTER





Can anyone share Blondie's intel





Hey VAS my GREEK GOD! Hope I didn't offend you or that you took that as a "sexual innuendo" "cursing" or whatever the other thingy was'





BLONDIE - DO NOT BE A HORSE'S REAR END.
 




ADMIN It's genetic




BLONDIE - I HAVE GOT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON ONE DAY SOON





Good morning Admin Bill! Any news on those elusive 800#'s yet?




NO NEWS YET




Blondie if my mother knew I was talking to you...she would disown me and condemn me to Hell! No joke!




KERMIT - NO BUT I LIKE FLOWERS






AZ I feel your pain, but they really did love us and I do think they are proud





HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY KERMIT. I WILL BE AT WORK LATER TODAY KERMIT SO PLEASE TRY NOT TO DELETE YOURSELF. SUNNYSPLACE WAS DOING HER BEST FOR YOU.

 




Just so you know. I appreciate Blondie's whit and humor. I, as well as others, love to see her in the room.




I agree with you Warsaw...brings life to the room




We are all adults here, if you don't like what is written.....Don't Read.




WAR SONJA BEAGS GUNSLINGA Thanks you skanks.  BEAGS Any guy going "Yippee" works for me! Sorry for any sexual innuendo. It was intended.





AZ.. I HEAR THAT.. WHY GO THRU ALL THOSE YEARS AGAIN... JUST TAKE A GRANDCHILD, LOVE EM, DO ALL THE FUN STUFF AND SEND THEM HOME... DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE MINE TOO... BUT THOSE DAYS ARE GONE





Avon: That is exactly what I was thinking. Don't forget the chocolate!





Yeah, BEAGS, rev 'em up for the moms! Payback's a bitch.Oooops, hope I didn't offend anyone





im offended! cant believe you would say that!




AZ Mission accomplished. Where's SNICKERS or LINDAR when it's relevant?

RAB

 




Maji: It was loaded with curse words and sexual innuendo. lolol]




Blondie had intel. Please tell someone what she say




HELLO BLONDIE had no intel and if she did, she certainly wouldn't share it in this room as it might be offensive to some members.





What just happened, Blondie's comment disappeared





YOU GUYS WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FINISH LETS BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE IN THE ROOM PLEASE





Zapping posts that may offend




WE NEED TO DROP WHATEVER HAPPENED YESTERDAY AND MOVE ON PLEASE.
I THINK YOU ALL ARE FORGETTING THAT I HAVE SAID A MILLION TIMES WE ARE MONITORED NOTHING HAS CHANGED






SUNN And we're being monitored for what exactly? Morals?





BLONDIE BY THE POWERS AT B I TOLD YOU THAT GIRLIE YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE MOE ON LOL

I HAVEN'T BEEN IN FOR A WHILE AND AM SAD AT WHAT I AM SEEING AND READING I THOUGHT WE WERE A FAMILY. DON'T FORGET WE CAN SHUT THE CHAT DOWN AND WILL LOL 




SUNNI I thought we were, as well.



BLONDI WE ARE. BUT THE ENERGY IN HERE IS NOT VERY GOOD



thats not funny



We are a family...warts and all.



Family is fun and all different personalities but the love is there




Just read AB post... I think if he needs to go dark then the color of chat could be changed to that specific color? We no the go color but one specific for that?


I THINK WHEN THIS HAPPENS IT WILL SPREAD LIKE FIRE WE MAY NOT EVEN HAVE TIME TO CHANGE COLORS LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.