DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Sunday, April 23, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 23 APRIL

GOOD AFTERNOON. NEWS IS SPARSE BUT EXCELLENT. I AM FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOUR FUTURE. 


TRYING TO REMEMBER THE USERNAME OF OUR CANADIAN POLICE OFFICER WITH NO LUCK. IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I SPOKE TO YOU. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE.



why cant we just get a little something of what AB is hearing?




AZ, POSSIBLY BECAUSE WHAT IS POSTED IN HERE DOES NOT STAY IN HERE…


I dont understand why everything is a big secret


Ok dp but why is like high school. Why can't TNT hear good news as well as us or DC. We are all on a team


WIZ, I CANNOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS…I DON'T KNOW. I DO KNOW THAT WHEN SOME THINGS ARE TAKEN OUT OF THE ROOM, THEY ARE MISQUOTED AND MISCONSTRUED…THAT'S NOT THE SAME


AZ, I HEAR YOU…AT THIS POINT WE CAN ONLY FOLLOW THE LEAD OF ADMINBILL, WHOM WE TRUST. HIS LAST POST IS VERY, VERY ENCOURAGING…I LOVE HEARING THE WORD "EXCELLENT!"


ever think that some of the ones providing info to AB dont want that info spread cause they will be ousted for passing it on?? AB asked to keep things in here and they wasnt.... could it be that now there is no info inorder for him to keep receiving it?





AdminBill and all of you are like a touchstone for me. Grounded in love and graitude for each other. AB offers such a good balance of all that is going on around us. God has blessed us greatly!

THE TEAM OF MODS THAT HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE HERE WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM…A WELL-OILED MACHINE. SOME OF US STILL LEARNING, BUT WITH GREAT SUPPORT!!! I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE!!! KUDOS TO ADMINBILL, SUNNYSPLACE, AND SUNNIDAZE!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.