DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Friday, April 14, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 14 APRIL

LAST NIGHT WE HAD MEMBERS THAT WERE CURSING, NAME CALLING AND USING SEXUAL INNUEOS,  MOVING FORWARD THE HOST WILL GIVE MEMBERS USING THIS LANGUAGE A WARNING AND IF IT CONTINUES THAT MEMBER WILL BE BANNED.

RC, while I know some times we all have to do what we have to do many of our members are completely frustrated by our constant delay day after day. I hate the thought of anyone being banned. I urge each and everyone here to respect other members during their conversations. JMO.

TED- EVERTONE THAT HAS BEEN ON THIS RIDE IS FRUSTRATED, THE COMMENTS IN HERE AT NIGHT ARE NOT DUE TO FRUSTRATION, THEY’RE INAPPROPRIATE AND OFFENSIVE TO OTHER MEMBERS. WE SHOULD BE RESPECTFUL TOWARDS ALL MEMBERS IN THE CHAT ROOM.

i missed the NAME CALLING AND USING SEXUAL INNUEDOS? dang it!

CJ- I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T HAVE TIME BABYSIT

im sick of waiting for this stupid thing to happen. 
If it doesn't I'll consider it a scam.

CarolinaGirl
My husband I get so depressed sometimes when it doesn't go. And we say to ourselves.   If it is a scam, why do so many people know about it?
NO info is or has been true in the chronological sense - not from anyone , anywhere. Best we can do is keep listening to YOUR heart becasue THAT is where you've received the ONLY TRUTH since you've been in (chronologically speaking)...

.IF peeps have brought us the truth, it is immeasurable an we are unable to calculate or determine IF it is even true in a 'relevant' sense. EVERYONE has uttered the simplest truth at one time or another = "we wait" 


 

If it is a scam, why wouldn't the govenment be coming down on it?   They have to know about it.
And finally, we know several very rich people who do not need the money that have this (for investment?). Why would they waste their time? 
Also, we do know that Bush did set this up. We just don't know when.  
Just don't know when it will happen, I mean.

We've only been told that.
 
CarolinaGirl 
Also, what kind of scam would get you most of your money back if you sold it? I have never invested in something with little to lose.2h ago


darky patience is rarely easy please let me encourage you to unplug and review what makes something a scam

I LOOK AT THIS AT A MONTH AND QUARTER AT A TIME, STOPPED LISTENING TO GURUS CALLING IT EVERY WEEK OVER A YEAR AGO. AND THE STRESS AS LEFT AND I FEL GREAT ABOUT OUR FUTURE

OWL from my perspective disappointment is best managed by even, balanced, realistic expectations AND does not make something a scam

xejay I dont think this is a scam - BUT there are 'scammers' involved and have been all along. In the Gov't especially (imo)

OWL neither does disappointment make others liars when prognostications don't come to fruition. have a great time with your wife
Liars (imo) cannot be discovered until after the fact - there are so MANY facts in this (supposedly) that - WHO can tell? Eavh person has to "discern" for themselves and with each 'different' person the info needs to be consumed in THAT PERSONS own way

So IF someone is "processing" in their own way, WE ALL should/need to be courteous and not JUDGE where they are until certain they are 'near-a-cliff' so to speak...just my humble opinion - HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!

YEars ago and several time since I stated and would like to state again...to ME if the GURU's want "credibility" they should 'out' their sources. In other words say: " today so-&-so said to me that his sourrce at the Pentagon or Treasury or the Bank of..."

ANYONE can say anything then say - "do NOT disclose this" or "protect my identity". Anonymity is the culprit here. I'm sure somewhere it WOULD indeed be a wise 'requirement', but NOT everywhere!

That way RR would say joe at the restaraunt who listens and reads at DD said:... Then Frank B. who I know personally who works in this department at such and such bank siad this memo came across his desk today"...

RR in this case represents ALL info guru's


Wow, I see the Dow is really in a downward tend at the moment 20,541,66 an still falling. 
Some say the bottom will fall out of the market before our 800 numbers are released.
They changed the screens here a while back and it is difficult to find the volume 106.4 now not near what it should be.   

Yes gold is the only thing that is positive that I can see.

Dow down, gold Up! That's how it works...

Ted please don't take this as me correcting you, it is after many years of watching the stock exchanges and following such investments. The moves we are seeing today are in now way indicative of a decisive move downward. Decisive moves are more than a few tenths of a percentage point. Decisive moves are 5-10 percent. Now do the math and see what that means. 
A decisive move in the Dow is going to be somewhere between 1000 - 2000 points and with volume. It is my thought on watching this over the last few years that these markets are manipulated effectively, so far. That will not always be the case.


FYI WSOMN - I HAVE REINSTATED NWMONTANA.

howdee friends! happy friday eve! : )

hiya! new decor I see! : )  soooothing color....like a mental ward! works for me!


you have been kicked to the curb twice-I am surprised you still want ot come see us all :(

curb kicking can leave a mark, but it's easily covered up by proper makeup application! :


NW, WE ARE ALL HANGING BY OUR FINGERTIPS...

Why hang, when you can relax and enjoy the ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.