DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Friday, April 14, 2017

TNT UPDATED, 14 APRIL

TNT:

MRiles:  Just heard from a friend that has been invested for about 8 yrs. He got a call from his wealth manager and he told him to be ready it happening!! The wealth mgr has always told him it was just a scam and would never happen. Then on Wed he gets this call .

Sabickford:  Sometimes the first steps to forgiveness is understanding the other person is an idiot.

The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years without a brain has given hope to many people.

Life was simpler when we could play a game of Red Rover and just clothesline the people we didn't like.

20 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash and Steve Jobs. Now we have No Hope, No Cash, and No Jobs. Please Lord don't let Kevin Bacon Die.

I hate those people who knock on your door and tell you need to be 'Saved" or you will "Burn". Stupid Firemen

Old People at weddings always poke me and say "You're Next!" So I started doing the same thing to them at Funerals.

Grant me wine to accept the things I cannot change, Coffee to change the things I can and a opaque mug so my co-workers can't tell the difference

God give me the serenity to accept people I cannot change, The Courage to change the one I can, And the Wisdom to know it's me.

First rule of Cleaning House while listening to ballads: The Toilet brush is not a Microphone
Life is too short to be serious all the time so, If you can't laugh at yourself, call me….I'll laugh at you.

Apparently when you treat people like they treat you they get upset. Who Knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.