DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

ONE WHO KNOWS UPDATE, 19 APRIL

Information - In Flux

I will not be answering questions for a little while as the plan is in flux. Don't worry, it is always getting better and nothing is more important to the Elders that you being able to "Receive" their gifts.

Remember, that one Zim note is worth more than the Cabal EVER HAD in their existence. They are very powerful pieces of paper and so they are being very careful with Exchanging them. They want to make sure that the only people who are calling the Zim redemption numbers are those who have ZIM in hand. 

I do not know the complete new plan just yet. For now, Yosef and Tank are WAY more knowledgeable on the new change that I am in the moment. I can verify that they are "Well Connected" and have good and valid information. I will post when I know more.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.