DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Friday, April 14, 2017

GCR GHOST - Bank Story, 14 APRIL

Hello.  I just want to say the banks know all about these currencies but they cannot let on to what about to happen.  I talked to a wealth manager and she looked like she saw a ghost when I brought up the dinar and dong.  Its was like a episode of cheaters when the person cheating and lying aka BANKSTERS her face turned white and she looked scared.   I didn't care what she said after that because her face gave it away its real.   Secondly I called a bank who deals with foreign currency and guess what she lets it out the banks CANNOT accept or DEAL with the dinar and dong until they revalued.  I acted like it was no big deal and did a little dance know I got the truth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.