DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Friday, April 21, 2017

DINARDAILY: Does Iko Ward have Amnesia? 4/20/17 , 21 APRIL

IKO. I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING DRESSED FOR SUNDAY DINNERS.  AND MAYBE EVEN MORE THAN THAT.
WE MAY ACTUALLY BE RIGHT THERE, IT MIGHT BE TONIGHT, 3 DAYS, OR THE WEEKEND..BUT FOR LACK OF A BETTER WAY, IT SEEMS THAT THINGS REALLY AND TRULLY ARE DONE. WE'RE JUST AWAITING THE 800 #'S.


********************
Iko: Your opening statement is about as balanced as any I have heard in these last month.  I wanted to say after you finished that I approve of this message.

I just want to thank 3D for coming in today.  It brought together all of the solid points.  I would love to believe it is going to happen in the next few hours; however, I am prepared to wait for another couple of weeks.  (He could have said few weeks, it was one of the other, could not hear).
********************

Iko:  I believe that rates will be better than expected because everyday that they wait, the dollar weakens, which means better rates for us.  

we will have some short term pains with the US dollar.  However, once the world is gold-backed, we will be fine. If you can afford to hang out, you will be just fine.  There will be a big slump, but it will come back.
*******************
GatorGuy:  Iko ..... didn't you think that 1085 is the magic number?
Iko Ward:  Yes Gator, I was told two years ago when I got into Forex that was the magic number. Guess we're about to see.
Iko Ward : Hey guys, Forex has set the board at 1086.4. So now we see where it goes. Normally, it gets better (lower) all the other indicators are in place.  This could be quite a night.

Iko Ward: 1085 was a rate given back in 2013 as a trigger point for bonds, revaluations, contract releases international treaties all kinds of stuff to release. We're just going to have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.