DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Are YOU Ready for the BANK???, 23 APRIL

THE NEWS ON THE CALLS LAST NIGHT WAS GOOD, TOO…DO YOU NEED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE TO BE READY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS?




Yes dp..I need a new bank outfit, my hair and nails done
THEN, YOU MIGHT OUGHT TO GET THOSE DONE Smile




dont want to waste money if im not going immediately!


I GOT NAILS DONE LAST WEEK…THEY ARE STILL OKAY THIS WEEK…HAIR NEEDS TRIMMING, THOUGH!!!

 

I bought the glue on toenails for $5 so my toes look decent..dont laugh!

HAHAHA…YOU'RE RIGHT, NAILS DON'T LAST FOREVER!! BUT…YOU WON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME (FOR SENSE) EITHER

HAHAHA…YOU'RE RIGHT, NAILS DON'T LAST FOREVER!! BUT…YOU WON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME (OR SENSE) EITHER


thats what im afraid of dp..I will probably be shaking so bad that I wouldnt be able to drive myself anywhere



Avon...yes, trying to keep it simple going to the bank....but it still will entail negotiating and my brain does not do well with that...and the person who was going to go with with who also holds curr will not respond tro my my emails or calls...soooo there u have it...dang
 


cal, there are many that get nervous and afraid they are going to blow it. One thing I do is take notes. I take notes on everything, make a binder of your notes, currency, projects.. and what you want to say to them, neg rates, every question you have for them. You will look professional going over notes to present yourself to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.