DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Thursday, March 2, 2017

BLUWOLF UPDATE, 1 MARCH

From Bluwolf Wed. Night - Let Us Help All Of America

I have a thought for Bruce and America, there are real Americans whose homes are in very bad help and in need of food. And those people are our American Indians in the reservations, another group are our Hillbillies where 50 million kids go to bed hungry and where education is non existent in many homes.

If in fact you want to do and impact please open your heart to these folks to. And I want to thank you for your kind remarks towards me and my country, and yes we are in bad straights, but Puerto Rico is known as the Island of the Lamb of God and we shall prevail because we are highly blessed.

I am looking forward in receiving the 800 number at any instance now.

Na'maste Bluwolf 3/2/17 22:49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.