DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Monday, March 27, 2017

BANK STORY UPDATE, 27 MARCH

WSOMN Member CJoseph:

I went to Wells Fargo this morning to make a deposit and they were installing a new currency counter. I asked the teller if it was a delarue machine and the installer guy said no they are installing a Semacon 1600v4 and asked me what I knew about currency counters. I told him nothing but I was interested in foreign currency. I asked him if they why they were installing the machine and he said he was just a contractor that was installing 50 of these things all over Georgia.  
The teller told me that her manager has been on weekly calls about a flood of foreign currency coming into regional exchange centers. she didn’t know when

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.