DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Monday, February 27, 2017

WSOMN UPDATE, 27 FEB

iny Mouse wrote
4m ago
Good morning Avon!! This is Dr. Seuss week

Avon Lady wrote
4m ago
oh good reading...
That'll keep you kiddies busy while you wait for the RV.
Sandnsea wrote
3m ago
If knew nothing, I was upset, I vented, so if DD wants to print all my old posts. Go for it because I have nothing to hide.
Sandnsea wrote
2m ago
Who here now wants to get me sooo badly. Slow news day. I'm not that interesting.
Can we say "Drama Queen"?
Sandnsea wrote
1m ago
Desperate Much, DD Spy??

omg


Avon Lady wrote
2m ago
Sand ... what happen ?

RaginCajun wrote
2m ago
SAND- RELAX AND BREATH
Sandnsea wrote
2m ago
Scroll down and read up, DD is after me now since every conversation here is printed there. Someone here is a total arss

Avon Lady wrote
2m ago
Oh can't they stop.... wish we knew who is doing it
Sandnsea wrote
2m ago
I'm fine, I stand behind whatever I said. Wise and unwise. I'm better educated now on how this goes down.

Avon Lady wrote
2m ago
good for you... stand your ground

luka51 wrote
2m ago
Sand, do not worry... someone is getting their kicks...

luka51 wrote
2m ago
we all need a break,, too much stress. so do not take that energy in, sand

Avon Lady wrote
1m ago
luka ?? true getting their kicks at others expensive is not good
Sandnsea wrote
1m ago
I know, it's really reaching. Someone is really worried they are about to be outed
Sandnsea wrote
1m ago
I can take the heat, I battled and won over cancet, this is nothing!   
zippymae wrote
1m ago
Sand just ignore them. They're using you to cover up what they're doing. I hope they are outed!   
BeagleEyes wrote
1m ago
Sand I am so sorry you have to go through that. People can be mean, usually because they are jealous of something. Know that we appreciate you here

Avon Lady wrote
1m ago
true.. it is sad. It's sad that we can't come in and share great news because someone wants to steal it .. Not good!
Sandnsea wrote
1m ago
Dinar Daily
Sandnsea wrote
54s ago
And let's think, I'm not a stupid person, if I was spying why would I use my same name both places??? Give me more credit.

BeagleEyes wrote
moments ago
Luka I am fine. I really needed AB to come in last night with that last update. It was tough for me in here yesterday will all of the back and forth ALL day long
.

***************************
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER


Posts : 11068


Join date : 2012-04-10
PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 2/27/17   Today at 12:08 pm

Sandnsea wrote
3m ago
Thanks I'm not upset at all. I find it laughable. Like I said I'm just not that interesting. I sing off key and have two left feet. But I'm a great cook, and I sing while I cook!

BeagleEyes wrote
1m ago
Hey Sand did you ever hear the comment that you only have to be good in ONE room?
Sandnsea wrote
23m ago
I was there 2 1/2 months - Full Disclosure - In case they try to say anything else about me Middle of Feb - to the end of April. I learned all about them. And left.

CJoseph wrote
23m ago
ssmith is copying and pasting wsman stuff again GRRRRRRR
winkywinky


Sandnsea wrote
23m ago
Now do they want my first born and blood type, lol

CJoseph wrote
22m ago
I dont understand why smith things he /she has to post stuff we chat about...
Gather info for a made for TV docu-drama.   As the Dinar Turns.

Sandnsea wrote
22m ago
Slow news day, they get $$ for hits I guess

CJoseph wrote
23m ago
all they do is take what we write and give smart ass comments
Sandnsea wrote
23m ago
They really are not spy's, they are trolls

CJoseph wrote
23m ago
LOL I have a bank story to share it is real but I dont want it exported.
That's hardly fair, CJ.  After all, you took a bank story from here and there was no complaints from DinarDaily.

zejaybee wrote
18m ago
CJ Hmmm... maybe we could start a pm chain excluding ssmith

zejaybee wrote
16m ago
Bay maybe so, Ssmith is the cartoon character Snuffy Smith...
Sandnsea wrote
15m ago
Currency 365 update am https://youtu.be/cuOFXvo6KZo

snickers wrote
9m ago
Who is this smith character (scroll way down to find).

zejaybee wrote
7m ago
snickers ssmith is suspected as the spy exporting our chat, NOT saying this is correct but suspected nonetheless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.