DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Saturday, February 11, 2017

WSOMN UPDATE, 11 FEB

ADMINBILL:  .ACTIVITY IS SAID TO BEGIN MID-WEEK WITH EXCHANGES POSSIBLY BEGINNING FOR MOST CURRENCIES THEN. ALL INFO POINTS TO SOON.

Ted1016:  From weekend to midweek are we seeing a pattern here or is it just me?

ADMINBILL:  FROM WHAT I AM TOLD IT IS PROCESSING THROUGH WITH NO SPECIFIC END TIME WHICH IS WHY IT APPEARS TO BE A MOVING TARGET.

Herb:  Bill has it not came to a stopping point till Mnunchin is confirmed??

ADMINBILL:  HERB - I HEAR BOTH POINTS OF VIEW BUT I LEAN TO HE MUST BE CONFIRMED. TREASURY MUST SIGN OF ON THIS IN MY OPINION. I DO NOT THINK THE PRESIDENT CAN SIGN OFF FOR THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY

Footer:  well Monday he should be confirmed, or by Tuesday afternoon

Pavy:  Good afternoon all, hi ADMINBILL I have also heard that the main hold up has been the US treasury…S o I am hoping that the new treasury is the tipping point to us all going to the banks

Pavy: Especially if the treasury is going to handle our new currency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.