DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Thursday, February 16, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDATED, 16 FEB


Sandnsea wrote
9m ago
Dr Clarke's post : I'm preparing a major post. Please stay away from Ray Renfrow.. what he is doing is deplorable. A family of con men! #wearethepeople

JustLivinaDream wrote
8m ago
Wow... hmmmmm. How well do ya trust Dr Clarke?! I don't like when they talk down on other calls... just sayin.
Sandnsea wrote
8m ago
Never had one from him before

evenstar wrote
7m ago
i dont think thats a readl Dr. Clarke post
Sandnsea wrote
5m ago
From @realdrclarke   
Sandnsea wrote
6m ago
Just shocked everyone is trashing everyone now.
Sandnsea wrote
4m ago
Never saw him tweet before, maybe Kenny   
evenstar wrote
5m ago
probably kenny causing trouble again

JustLivinaDream wrote
5m ago
Sounds like it could be Kenny!
Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
Well I had a very good meeting with the wealth mgr and a Financial advisor

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
I went in with 15 questions to ask.... thru in a few odd ball ones to see if they continue answering

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
this was at WF

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
very good responses from them.... they know their job and they are fully aware of whats going on around them .... I asked some pretty good questions.. they told me it tooks as if I had been studying or taking lesson because I knew what I was looking for

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
so about an hour into it.... both were with me at that time... I asked them both what they knew about the foreign currency and rates

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
they looked at each other and said hmmmm... said what do you know about them. So I told them I do hold some... and that I have been following the rates and I understand that they are soon going to Rv....

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
He said ok... then I said.. your turn.... tell me what you know

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
LOL...anyway... they said they do know that the banks have been going thru training.... they said that they understand that the process is about to end...

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
I said so I've looked around here at how your set up as I came in the door.... and shup miny LOL....

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
I asked them if they knew a location that they'd send people too too exchange them... The WM said that there are locations set up and he's not sure of where they are .... he said that he has had many calls on it as well

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
They said they couldn't tell the rates right now... they did ask me if I was going to build my foundation with WF afterwards and I said yes good possibly.. they got more relaxed and said .. can we ask you what kind of figure your looking at ...

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
I said .. well Im not going to go into that ....I said I will have enough not to worry but I wanted to sit on things for 6 mths before jumping into anything..

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
They knew more then they wanted to say....

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
he told me that if I went to WF out east of me that I probably would get the answers that they couldn't tell me

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
they didnt try to sale me anything.... that was one of my questions had they tried....

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
they did answer all my questions and with good feelings ... they would be a great one to set up with ....

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
so tomorrow I am going to go make my deposit (small as it is) LOL at the bank out east and look about... this would be the one I bought my Dong at

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
They told me that I was very prepared , intelligent, and knew what I was looking for in a Financial advisor and WM

Avon Lady wrote
59m ago
I like that they are a team of 5 that helps people build their foundation and helps with everything.

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
I was dressed nice....
DinarBeliever wrote
1h ago
I've heard that Trump is making an Announcement on Saturday at 5PM EST... it's been an exciting month so far.... good luck to all

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
Yes. matter of fact the WM said that too

snickers wrote
1h ago
Avon Did you ask anything about verifying? DLR machines, etc.

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
No....

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
I will go to E.side tomorrow and check it out myself.. Iwant to see if rates are up there and talk to then I know about that

Avon Lady wrote
1h ago
yes .. we were talking about Trump and all that he has done so far... and then said he heard from his wife that he was going to make a big announcement

Avon Lady wrote
59m ago
yw ... I felt like for my first time really going before them.... I did good and I got great responses

JazzFan wrote
58m ago
Avon Thanks. I just sent a text to my WF private banker. I will let you know what I hear back as well. Thanks again.

Avon Lady wrote
58m ago
Thx sand .. it was ... Hellen thx, Well it did.... I know what I'm learning in here through Admin and all of you ... the conferences calls is paying off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.