DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Saturday, February 25, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 25 FEB

I HOPE TO HAVE MORE CLARITY BETWEEN 9-11PM MT TONIGHT.


 

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

 

AB is that 22:00-23:00 EST

 

2300 - 0100 ET


I RATE FIREFLY AND MR B TOGETHER AS SOUND THINKERS THAT CAN ARTICULATE THEIR VIEWS WITHOUT ANIMOSITY AND MAKE YOU FEEL INFORMED EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE


Question is, why is Iraq in Syria when they should be in Mosul?

 

RAB 
Firefly:ISIS is vacating Mosul and moving to "safer places" in SYria.

Like I said, I'm exprcting some BIG announcements in print "IN the coming Days"


Why did Trump ammend the tax laws that were ammended in Dec ???????


The Dec ammendments were horrid

The only delay I'm aware of was 2012 thru 2014


Yet all the Gurus were still calling it everyday .... sheesh


Like I said, be very careful whom you listen to. Always best to do your own due diligence


IMO, there is already a date set. What it is ....... NOBODY BUT NOBODY knows


Especially anyone from Dinarland lol


The ones who know will NEVER leak it out to ANYBODY


period

 

Soon, we will just wake up to it with absolutely no warning


Iraq is telling the world they are in the process of a currency adjustment as is the IMF and UN. There is no more hope so Smile


We just patiently wait Smile


Investors are proffesionals at patience 


 

dp Sorry no one captured the convo with Firefly far as it is visible to me. If you look at the Firefly posts and read between the lines you will have basically what was brought earlier. The info made available has me in vigilant mode for the next 36 hours. Not intended to get people's hopes up and setting them up for disappointment, but vigilant nonetheless. Blessings

dpchamp: This is what I caught: I am expecting huge news very soon. Waiting over the next 36 hour time frame fora currency adjustment that was stated by Abadi and Alak"


We have many fakes in Dinarland wuth an agenda. Please .... do your own diligence :Smile

FF sorry for being so cryptic... Was wondering if you have ever spoken with Dizzy Bear. Not to ask what about just wondering if he was one you have talked with.

 

No, never heard of Dizzy Bear sorry, can't comment

Nah, Ive put an end to any relationship with everybody from OM

 

Firefly... what do you think of AdminBill and what he brings in???


 

I like him Smile




 

I still remember Ray blowing those siren alerts and couldn't help but laugh because the plan was on hold




 

Carefull ff dinar guru will crown you as new guru, that's why I never say anything clever here.yet recaps still posts me lol




 

They always misquote me. Even I don't understand what I said on Guru the chop it up so bad


 

I've sent recaps multiple requests to stop posting me yet they continue to do so


 

FF I have been adding this from time to time just because the chat was getting reposted regularly Recaps, Dinar Chronicles and other websites you do not have my permission to reprint my comments...


 

I tried that Z

 

fact is, unless you copyright everything it is public domain


alrighty folks, time to get some more errands done. Take care of each other

 

Folks, please do not copy and paste me. What I say is for the members only. Thank you kindly Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.