DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 8 FEB



ADMINBILL wrote 
26m ago
GOOD MORNING

ADMINBILL wrote 
23m ago
I HAVE MADE A DETERMINATION THAT THE FORUMS ARE THE PLACES FOR POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS NOT CHAT. CHAT IS RESERVED FOR PERSONAL INTERACTION AND CURRENCY CHATTER. AS I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST DURING CALLS I HAVE TURNED OFF POST NOTIFICATIONS IN CHAT. TO VIEW RECENT POSTS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO "RECENT POSTS" TO REVIEW THE TOPICS OF INTERESTS FOR THE DAY.
Sandnsea wrote 
22m ago
Admin did you watch the Abadi interview?

ADMINBILL wrote 
21m ago
SAND - I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO WATCH ANYTHING RECETNLY

ADMINBILL wrote 
19m ago
HAVE FAITH EVERYONE. I BELIEVE WE ARE NEAR THE VERY END THIS WEEK. I PRAY SO FOR THOSE THAT ARE IN NEED FOR WHATEVER THE REASON.

Indiana wrote 
19m ago
I don't post often, but I truly understand the stress and passion that people are feeling about our government right now. I have never seen such petulance among our leaders because the election didn't go their way. Unfortunately they are hurting the American people with all of their stalling and name calling. It is so stressful to watch.

ADMINBILL wrote 
18m ago
"PETULANCE" UMM. NICE WAY FOR SAYING BS.

ADMINBILL wrote 
10m ago
LET ME BE CLEAR. THIS IS A TEMPORARY STOP TO ARTICLES THAT WERE SHOWING UP IN CHAT THAT WERE FROM QUESTIONABLE SOURCES OR WERE ABSOLUTE NONSENSE OR PARTICULARLY HATEFUL TO EITHER OUR PAST OR CURRENT PRESIDENT. I ALSO INCLUDE THE NESARA NONSENSE, ALIENS, ETC.

ADMINBILL wrote 
7m ago
I DO NOT CONSIDER NEWS REGARDING THE ADMINISTRATIONS CABINET APPOINTEES NOMINATION, CONFIRMATION AND SWEARING IN AS INAPPROPRIATE AS IN MAY HAVE A DIRECTION EFFECT ON THE RV AS MANY SUGGEST.

ADMINBILL wrote 
4m ago
IT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT IRAQ DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN "FULL CONTROL" FOR THE RV TO OCCUR. WHEN IS NAY COUNTRY IN FULL CONTROL UNLESS THEY ARE A SOLID DICTATORSHIP AND EVEN THAT DOES NOT LAST.

Lovebug wrote 
4m ago
Admin, you feel this week is it?

ADMINBILL wrote 
3m ago
LOVEBUG - ACCORDING TO EVERYTHING I AM HEARING YES, THIS WEEK LOOKS VERY GOOD FOR THE INITIATION OF THE PROCESS.
libertyu78 wrote 
5m ago
Admin, any possible weather related delays? As in snow making it hard to have appointments and the Senate cancelling two days which may prevent cabinet votes?

ADMINBILL wrote 
1m ago
LIBERTYU78 - WHILE THE SENATE CANCELS THEIR WORK OTHER PEOPLE IN DC GO TO WORK AS SCHEDULED SO THEY CAN MAINTAIN THEIR PAYCHECK HOURS.



ADMINBILL wrote 
21m ago
A REMINDER TO EVERYONE THAT BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING THE CHAT ROOM CONTENT AND RHETORIC SO LET'S DO OUR BEST TO SHOW THEM OUR RESPECTABLE SIDE AT ALL TIMES.
Blondie wrote 
18m ago
ADMIN Which one of my respectful sides would you suggest I show? Oh, yeah, forgot--don't have one!

ADMINBILL wrote 
17m ago
BLONDIE - OF COURSE YOU DO.

CJoseph wrote 
10m ago
AB - just curious about something. One of the more recent theories is that a package will be delivered to grou leaders containing RV instructions. Has anyone reached out to you to verify your physical address? I would think they would want to confirm befor sending

ADMINBILL wrote 
9m ago
CJ - THEY HAVE HAD IT FOR MONTHS

ADMINBILL wrote 
moments ago
I WOULD VENTURE A GUES THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE AS WELL



CJoseph wrote 
3m ago
AB - I am not sure they know who I am.


Sunni Daze wrote 
1m ago
CJ YOU ARE USING A COMPUTER..RIGHT YOU DON'T THINK THEY CAN FIND YOU LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.