DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Thursday, February 2, 2017

WSOMN CHAT, 2 FEB

RaginCajun:   OUR DAY IS COMING FOLKS AND WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

ADMINBILL:  THE LATEST TWIST TO THE TALE IS THE DESIRE TO HAVE STEVEN MNUCHIN CONFIRMED AND SWORN IN. THAT SHOULD HAPPEN TODAY OR TOMORROW ALONG WITH THE ATTORNEY GERNERAL

NOT SURE IT HAD TO BE DONE. I AM TOLD IT WAS A MATTER OF NOT TRUSTING THE PAST ADMINISTRATIONS HOLDOVER IN TREASURY.

DpChamp:  Thanks for the update...I heard yesterday in an interview that they were waiting to deal with countries with under valued currencies until the Secy of Treasury is seated

ADMINBILL:  REGARDING THE ZIM. A MEMBER JUST PM'D SAYING THAT SOMEONE SAID THAT THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE YOUR ZIM NOTES WITHOUT BEING IN A GROUP. I DISAGREE.

BANKS ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE MONEY BY NOT EXCHANGING YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL. YOU MAY GET THE STREET RATE, AS EVEN SOME IN GROUPS MAY GET, BUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL GET SOMETHING AND SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING.


Calcat:  ADMIN...goodmorning and thank you for all the good you do! Do you continue to hear movement of groups being processed?

ADMINBILL:  I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET OTHER THAN THAT INFO ON THE TREASURY PICK LAST NIGHT. IF IT WAS ME RUNNING THE SHOW AND A SIGNATURE WAS REQUIRED I WOULD LIKE IT TO COME FROM SOMEONE WITH ALL THE KEYS TO TREASURY NOT JUST THE WASHROOM. AND REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A TREASURY ISSUE NOT A FEDERAL RESERVE ISSUE.
 
Libertyu78:  So do you think the groups were delayed until Mnuchin is in?

ADMINBILL:  NOT DELAYED IMO. IT IS PART OF THE PROCESS WHICH IS MOVING FORWARD. OTHER THINGS CAN BE DONE WHILE THIS IS MOVING FORWARD IF IT EVEN HAS ANY BEARING AT ALL ON THE EVENT.

I AM AWARE OF ZIM GROUPS MOVING FORWARD NOW BUT THEIR MEMBERS ARE PROCESSING AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY MAY BE IN THE PROCESS.

Haloheal:  Well at least things are moving !!!

Libertyu78:  AB, what do you think of some saying HR193, American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017 must be passed? Seems unlikely unless done very hush hush by a very compelled congress.

ADMINBILL:  NOT SURE IT IS REQUIRED

Libertyu78:  If we are in a PP or something to do with historic assets, will we see movement before the currency crowd? Do you know when?

ADMINBILL:  HEARD PP ARE IN PROCESS IN SOME AREAS

Blaze:  GM.AB..these "Zim Groups" that are mentioned....are these the "Zim Currency Swap Groups" that supposedly have prenegotiated rates from a "Buyer" ?

ADMINBILL:  THE EXTENSIVE PAPERWORK REQUIREMENT IS WAS REQUIRED TO BECOME PART OF A ZIM GROUP. THERE ARE NO, I REPEAT NO, ZIM GROUPS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW PARTICIPANTS THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DETERMINE AT THIS TIME. SORRY. I TRIED.

ADMINBILL:  BLAZE – YES

ADMINBILL: REPORTS COMING IN FROM VIETNAM ON A OM CALL THAT THE RV OF THEIR CURRENCY TO START BETWEEN THE 2/6-2/8. UNCONFIRMED AND NOT SOLID AS YET. WAIT FOR SCOTCHIE TO VERIFY

Blaze  AB..I was at bank yesterday verifying current VND rates...(been every other day checking) but yesterday when i inquired..they asked for my drivers license, debit card and phone number..I was not asked for any of these things on Monday...said there was "no rate" on screen and said they would need to call down to main currency office and would call me back..

ADMINBILL:  BLAZE - THERE APPEAR TO BE SOME VERY STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING THESE DAYS.

Wizofog14:  Doubt they would announce a rate change 4 days before so every once could go buy it

ADMINBILL:  WIZ - I WOULD ASSUME THAT THE INFO WAS NOT PUBLIC

Gtandma:  So now we may not be able to exchange the ZIM?????

CityCoyote:  I don't think thaat is what AdMin was ssaying, GrandMa.... we just may be the last of the Zim exchanges an only get high street rates....

SunniDaze:  THIS IS HOW I FEEL ON THE RATES ........ WE WON'T KNOW TILL WE HAVE EXCHANGED. THE RATES CHANGE ALL THE TIME THEY HAVE PLACE HOLDERS SO TILL YOU GO YOU WON'T KNOW…. I AM NOT REFERRING TO THE GROUPS BUT THE INDIVIDUALS

​ADMINBILL:  FROM MEMBER:

I just got off the phone with my realtor in the PNW whom I am working with to purchase a home when the GCR occurs.

When I mentioned that I would be getting a mortgage he asked why, so I told him I was aware we would be going back on the Gold Standard, therefore the mortgage would be adjusted accordingly and I did not want to be throwing money away.

He was familiar with this process as well. He mentioned that one of his clients just sold a business to the Chinese and they told him that the Gold Standard would be happening sooner than previously thought.

**********

ADMINBILL:  RUMOR ONLY...REPEAT...RUMOR ONLY - 800# TO BE RELEASED AS EARLY AS TODAY...SOURCE IS EXCELLENT BUT HE AND HIS CONTACTS ARE NOT IN CONTROL...ONCE AGAIN THIS IS A RUMOR ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.