DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Friday, February 24, 2017

TNT INTEL, 24 FEB

TNT Beethovan:

The banker who had notarized my gifting letters a long time ago stopped me the other day as I was passing to give a REAL cheery hello. He mentioned that he got into conversation when he went to pick up his son from a play date. The friend's father is a money manager at a Manhattan hedge fund and talked about the dinar. I'm sure the kid's father doesn't know any more than us, but all of a sudden I'm not so crazy asking for gifting letters to be notarized. I'm surprised he remembered me. I coyly asked the banker if he was going to buy any dinar. He replied, "So did my sister."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.