DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Feb. 16 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Feb. 16 2017

Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 16 Feb. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com.

A. Feb. 15 2017 ZAP:

1. Last night we were advised that the master accounts will be released as well as the sub accounts (that are the testers of the release).

2. These funds are very large and in a nominal quadrillion range.

3. In the next weeks we will begin our office infrastructure and begin the project fundings.

4. Our timing is dependent on the speed of processing the transfers, but with the Fed approvals in place, it may be very fast. Certainly it will be in the next week, possibly this week.

************

B. Feb. 15 2017 WSOMN AdminBill: ADMINBILL UPDATE, 15 FEB

1. This has been an interest week so far as we wait for the process to snake it's way to the final end.

2. Daily my sources - bankers, the UN, IMF, financial institutions, World Bank, Iraq, UST - spend hours to provide accurate and vetted information.

3. Today I had a conversation with a few of these friends. Although I can't go into detail, the conclusion was met with an overall favorable consensus.

4. We are very near the end with activity showing in banks, groups and individuals as they share personal stories with site managers and intel providers.

5. I'm hearing rates are showing in the banks at the major financial centers.

6. I'm hearing 800 number managers have packets and are anxious to release the actual numbers to several site managers when authorized to release them.

7. I have been told that the banks want us to exchange ASAP.

8. I know we are near. All we can do is wait.

**********

C. Feb. 15 2017 2:36 pm EST TNT Dong Bank stories: First-hand Intel" - Wed. AM TNT Thoughts/Bank Stories

1. DogLoveArt: Today I called a bank in my small home town and was told I would get "$8,158" for my Dong that I had paid $50 for (that's $.00815 per VND). The rate expired before I could exchange.

2. Eccle519: Yesterday I went to Centennial Bank in Mayflower Arkansas. I had 15,400,000 Dong. She totaled me up and said I could exchange it for $6,776,000 USD (that's $.44 per Dong). I was freaking out. I went thru the whole process, then she could not exchange me.

**********

D. Feb. 15 2017 1:53 pm EST "Know we know when" KTFA Frank26 MilitiaMan: "Now we know when" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26

An article from the IMF … they say that every member nation … when they want to change their rate … the IMF has to know within 30 days of the implementation. These are NOT rumors! This is fact from the IMF website. The 30 days give you 3 windows: Feb 4, 12 and 17-19 … so we believe that they … this week … for Iraq to show the rate. It’s never happened before for them to remove the indicative rate for that long.

**********

E. Feb. 14 2017 2pm EST RV Intelligence Alert: READ FULL SITREP

1. Mnuchin signed all documents to release the new gold-backed currency.

2. Mnuchin worked alongside representatives of the Chinese Elders all night.

3. Military exchange center employees were called in.

4. 30 million currency holders expected worldwide.

5. Russian and Chinese influence in US politics is a reality due to the USA Inc. bankruptcy in 2012.

6. Chinese Elders awaiting Netanyahu's public surrender.

7. All go or none go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.