DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

BANK STORY, 8 FEB

BANK STORY FOR TUESDAY 2-7-17 ~ BY RNS

I haven't posted anything in a long time and I'm normally just a lurker. There's been a lot of exciting bank stories recently, and so I called the main foreign exchange center for a bank here in Utah today. With some prying and asking why there's been two different stories out there with this bank that some people are having in regards to them denying and then admitting to know about the RV.

I told him not to give me the run around and asked if he has heard of a memo about the Iraqi dinar. He then said yes we have received a memo that this bank would be doing business with the Iraqi dinar when they get the notification.

Also he mention he had received a memo about currencies (including the dinar) that would be gold backed. He gave me info that they can verify on spot and said something I thought was interesting. He said " they are also going to have a new way of verifying online".
So there ya go that's my story and it's true and I'm sticking to it! I've called several banks here in Utah including this foreign exchange center and this is the first time I've gotten info like this. I'm encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.